Doyle Tate rhymes with masturbate

Go ahead. Talk about it.
Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » May 13th, 2008, 9:20 am

Was just making a point, Jack. She's not reading this stuff. She spends all her time on the computer on myspace talking to her friends. She has no interest in reading threads on here. It was just an illustration to make a point.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » May 13th, 2008, 9:30 am

I feel very uncomfortable

Anniefay flamed me on litkicks

And I had it coming.

I need a break

Thank you for inviting me into your virtual home D.

I don't know clay's motives D,
freud said all human behavior is over determined meanig I think that we often have more than one motive behind our actions whether we are aware of them or not.

I think it is all gist for the writer's mill. (that must be a terrible metaphor I googled "gist for the writer's mill" and got zero hits)

That's my two cents worth.

gypsyjoker

Post by gypsyjoker » May 13th, 2008, 9:55 am

I just though of her name
Jocelyn Elders, a black woman, she had a condom tree on her desk. Boy one thing you can say about the Clinton's they don't suffer from Bush's false sense of loyalty. They sure threw Dr Elders to the wolves pretty quick.

Something not computing here SooZe. I seen some pretty trashy stuff posted on studio eight. I don't know why this one is an issue. What seems to be the issue to me is the "baiting" question if it is true why is he doing it. Not to talk about you behind your back clay.

btw the anniefay flame had nothing to do with this, it was for making her daughter's life on line miserable. Something I have almost done for one woman here. I just don't get it SooZe, all of a sudden we are sitting at a dinner table with a bunch of teen aged girls.
Last edited by gypsyjoker on May 13th, 2008, 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Free Rice
Avatar Courtesy of the Baron de Hirsch Fund

'Blessed is he who was not born, Or he, who having been born, has died. But as for us who live, woe unto us, Because we see the afflictions of Zion, And what has befallen Jerusalem." Pseudepigrapha

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » May 13th, 2008, 9:56 am

The only thing I was saying about Clay's motives was that he knew I would think this was an inappropriate topic for the site but he did it anyway. But he denied that was the case, so I guess I was wrong. Maybe he just wanted to find out how everybody discovered masturbation, without expecting a debate with me about the nature of the topic. I have no idea. Sorry I spoke up about what I thought his motives were. He likes conflict. He particularly enjoys arguments in public on the internet. Whatever. I shouldn't have mentioned his name at all. It was the topic I didn't particularly think fit here.

This really IS getting blown out of proportion. Let's drop it, OK?

Sorry, you feel uncomfortable, 'truckin.

It figures that someone would end up feeling uncomfortable when that was my point from the beginning. But I guess it's my fault. I should just keep my big mouth shut.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » May 13th, 2008, 9:57 am

gypsyjoker wrote: Something not computing here SooZe. I seen some pretty trashy stuff posted on studio eight. I don't know why this one is an issue. ......

I just don't get it SooZe, all of a sudden we are sitting at a dinner table with a bunch of teen aged girls.
Forget it OK?

Now I'm outa here.

Bye.

Have fun.

gypsyjoker

Post by gypsyjoker » May 13th, 2008, 10:02 am

Well maybe I feel uncomfortable because I am dressed inappropriately for this website. I feel like I am sitting at your dinner table in my underwear, not at some computer half way across the country.

What did you think of my
Metaphor about gist for the mill?

This place feels more like a day at the beach house than a formal dinner table. , I need to re read your post about your living room again but I got to get dressed now

continued later I hope
Free Rice

'Blessed is he who was not born, Or he, who having been born, has died. But as for us who live, woe unto us, Because we see the afflictions of Zion, And what has befallen Jerusalem." Pseudepigrapha

gypsyjoker

Post by gypsyjoker » May 13th, 2008, 10:03 am

me too.
Free Rice

Lightning Rod

Post by Lightning Rod » May 13th, 2008, 10:33 am

I hope nobody minds if I return to the original topic

I was once a member of an art commune. It was called The Quong Group. There were about 20 of us living in two big houses. The main patron and organizer of the group was General Quong. He dispensed the residencies.

GQ was quite fond of wine. One night several of us were gathered in the kitchen and the general was pretty far down on a bottle of port when the subject of sex and relationships was being discussed. He said to me, "Lightning Rod, nobody could ever possibly fuck you as good as you can jack off, because you have a better imagination and you know just what you want. So, that's no basis for a relationship."

Wise words.
"These words don't make me a poet, these Eyes make me a poet."

The Poet's Eye

gypsyjoker

Post by gypsyjoker » May 13th, 2008, 10:41 am

Wise words
don't ring true to me
but you know after twenty nine years
my memory of fuking is pretty dim.

Passive sex a pain
freud's breakfast
two over easy

I must like that semi ku
I must have posted it a hundred times now
in one variation or another.

Maybe what we need is a smoking room
where the men can retire to cigars and porte wine.
Free Rice

sooZen

Post by sooZen » May 13th, 2008, 11:04 am

Dor...my friends and I in mixed company have discussed this very topic so I guess I don't find it so unusual or not appropriate. You seem to feel really strongly about this so I will acquiesce to your preference.

Since Rod posted this in General Discussion and since we have discussed everything from abortion to you name it, and since he put it in a poetic form, I still don't get it but that is not the point. I know this is your place, your creation, and if you don't like it, I am not about to argue with you.

Peace.
Freedom's just another word...

http://soozen.livejournal.com/

Lightning Rod

Post by Lightning Rod » May 13th, 2008, 11:05 am

Maybe what we need is a smoking room
where the men can retire to cigars and porte wine.
sounds like a polite way to manage the situation, jack
a gentleman's solution

I love the idea of smoking rooms
men only unless you are a woman with the balls to hang

sooz would be right at home talking shit with an havana between her teeth
(btw sooz, your take on this subject was, as usual, level-headed and clear-eyed)

we could start a private forum called The Smoking Room with the password: cigar
"These words don't make me a poet, these Eyes make me a poet."

The Poet's Eye

mtmynd

Post by mtmynd » May 13th, 2008, 11:16 am

:roll:
( i've used that emoticon maybe 2 times max... and wondered whether it was appropriate. but given this thread I really think the emoticon is perfect! gawd! this is about masturbation for chrissakes! m.a.s.t.u.r.a.b.a.t.i.o.n... something people do or done or lie about it. it's not a snuff film! it's self-pleasure. it's mutual pleasure between consenting folks. always has been and always will be. no mystery. no embarrassment. no shame. no kidding. no lie. just the facts.

if 13 yr olds are curious about masturbation, a simple google will give them all the info they could ever want. they know that. their peers know that.

social decorum..? as of this moment, there has been over 260 views on this thread alone. if the subject shouldn't be discussed, pray tell why this has so many views? ((don't lie!))

creativity? the creative force is part and parcel of sexuality. period.

sooZen

Post by sooZen » May 13th, 2008, 11:18 am

Well Rod, I always did like to play with the boys. :wink:

But since Dor feels so strongly about this, I cannot argue with her and beside my story wouldn't be about my first time because damned if I can remember...but i did have a story about my boys, Nate and Noah. I will stow it until the dust up settles.
Freedom's just another word...

http://soozen.livejournal.com/

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » May 13th, 2008, 11:20 am

75 or 80 of those views were mine. Hitting the thread over and over every time someone replies, trying to decide what I want to say.

Fine. Masturbation. Big deal.

Go ahead and do it online. Fine with me.

Don't forget to post photos.

I'll serve the refreshments.

I've wasted a lot of time expressing my opinion. I wish I had just kept my mouth shut.

gypsyjoker

Post by gypsyjoker » May 13th, 2008, 11:20 am

I was thinking about the old firesign schtick about that.

I was also thinking about Margaret Meade and her work on the secrete societies of women.

We got estrogen threads and testostorone threads intermingling

here an xy and xx
song to the tune of old mcdonald had a farm

the last resort for me is whimsy

and kindness

in this entanglement of male and female
I think you and doreen would probably agree
on what is decency

blessed are the peace makers
cause they will get hit upside the head with a two by four.

I am out of this thread cause
I think Doreen got plenty of balls

we get together some time and discuss over cigars in port
maybe up around Karl's Korner.

look forward to it compadre
this got nothing to do with anything between me and you
love peace and taco grease
jt
Free Rice

Return to “General Discussion”