Doyle Tate rhymes with masturbate

Go ahead. Talk about it.
stilltrucking

Re: Doyle Tate rhymes with masturbate

Post by stilltrucking » January 26th, 2013, 10:50 pm

I am not going to not post anymore to Clay for a while. I do not wish to make it any more difficult for you.

I will keep you both in my heart and in my thoughts and prayers.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » January 27th, 2013, 1:19 am

stilltrucking wrote:I am not going to not post anymore to Clay for a while. I do not wish to make it any more difficult for you.

I will keep you both in my heart and in my thoughts and prayers.
You're not making it more difficult for me, Jack. I already said it was fine and I apologized for worrying that I appeared to be a bitch in this thread. It's NO big deal.

Please don't stop posting about Clay if you want to post about him. To find his pieces and reply to them is an HONOR to him! He would be delighted to know you're fond of him and want to seek out his work.

I'm sure he can FEEL this right now... there are so many people who are doing the same, honoring him by posting his music and his work and replying to older posts he's made.

Please don't stop! It's very special.

Thank you!

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » January 27th, 2013, 1:29 am

I will probably think of him every time I see a streak of lightning cross the sky. I understood Clay better when I started thinking about him as a combat veteran with PTSD. I mean when I walked a mile in his shoes. I would argue with him sometimes but they were good arguments, helped me cover some new ground.

I had a nightmare about him once, well not about him, it was my nightmare, but he was in the nightmare, and I did not feel so lonely when he showed up in it,
I love my dreams, even the nightmares if they don't start repeating themselves night after night the same dream of waking up to another nightmare, the same nightmare, I like my nightmares to be fresh even if the theme is familiar...

Well here I go off on tangent again.
childhood fears and masturbation yeah that's what this is about, nothing to do with nobody except me and
a little narcissistic putz I call the jackofnightmares.
good night amiga, sleep tight

Return to “General Discussion”