3 in 2 months and 6 days

Go ahead. Talk about it.
Doreen Peri
Site Admin

3 in 2 months and 6 days

Post by Doreen Peri » March 4th, 2013, 1:52 pm

December 28th
Henry. A close friend from my 30s and father figure to my son when he was a toddler. Cancer.

February 6th
Clay. My 5-year creative partner and love and father figure to my daughter. Cancer.

March 4th
Bobby. My first love from my 20s. We spent several special years together. Cancer.

Whoever's writing and directing this movie has a very unusual and cruel sense of humor.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Re: 3 in 2 months and 6 days

Post by Doreen Peri » March 5th, 2013, 2:22 am

Oh well. It's just death. People say it's "a part of life" but that's not true. Death is NOT a "part of life". Death is the end of life. It'll happen to all of us. I hope it doesn't happen to several of us within the next 2 months all at once. That would be a pity. Sorry for the down note but hey, what a trip, huh? Three in a little over than 2 months. I wish you and your families and friends safety and good health! Sorry to have to admit it's been a hard 2 months for me.

Arcadia

Post by Arcadia » March 5th, 2013, 12:54 pm

damn, Doreen... so sad...! :(

I hope it doesn't happen to several of us within the next 2 months all at once.

well, let´s hope not!... :shock: In twenty or so days I´ll have a esterotactic (what a name...!) biopsy of my right breast because of some calcifications that it seems they wanted to gather together... :roll: It has been a time tunnel rollercoster lately (both to the past and the future) and I´m in this waiting room or some like that since december ... a hard from inside-inside learning this time. But yeah, it´s also life...!

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » March 5th, 2013, 2:40 pm

Veronica... I know someone who had some calcification in her breast and it was easily removed and that was over 15 years ago and she's doing just fine! I think, also, there's some way they can dissolve it but I'm not sure. You hang in there and please let us know how you're doing! (((hugs)))

Arcadia

Post by Arcadia » March 5th, 2013, 5:02 pm

I hope to don´t need to reach the knife-stage but who knows? (I guess I fought a lot already with the idea). And I´m just overwhelmed at times with the ammount of thoughts and emotions this situation has been triggered in me... some of them beyond rationality and others old enough to be already healed but that it seems they are not yet. I know I´ll be OK (and also that somehow I am OK right now). Gracias for listening, Doreen, & also take care of yourself!

Return to “General Discussion”