not that it would interest anyone but I wonder . . .

Go ahead. Talk about it.
mtmynd

Re: not that it would interest anyone but I wonder . . .

Post by mtmynd » July 5th, 2014, 11:26 pm

hi jack.

Quacker Jack™

Post by Quacker Jack™ » July 6th, 2014, 7:52 am

Howdy Cecil.
Check this out if you get the chance. I just liked the art work but I don't know nuttin bout BODHISATTVA
AOB.PNG
THE BODHISATTVA MARSHALL PLAN
by Charles Carreon

1.A. Eliminate Phony Democracy

There's a time-lag between when something happens, and when you acknowledge it. People become bald before they acknowledge it, for example. But people who don't like you will have no trouble waking you up to the smell of the coffee, and pointing out, with unflattering cartoons in my case, that you don't have a big, healthy mane like you once did. Which started me thinking about whether there's been an advancement in hair transplantation tech since back in the eighties, when that Eastern European paralegal sparsely reforested the area north of his forehead in an exact grid pattern like a tree-farm.

It was the sort of thing that kept me wondering. Why the heck did he bother? It was transparently ineffective. Now you can't say that for the coverup job that Congress has done since representative democracy went missing. Probably the majority of the people don't even realize it has happened. Congress may have a low approval rating, but Senators and Congressional reps aren't actually being burned in effigy, as would be the case if the truth were known -- that representative democracy is dead because the honored members of the Senate and the House represent only moneyed corporate interests and whoever else their handlers put in front of them while murmuring "big donor" in their ear. . . .
source=
http://www.american-buddha.com/
"Life goes where the new forms are, so yur not gonna have, uh, uh'mean y'might as well, er all this, uh this is all Hindsight that yur talkin' 'bout. It's already too late... Allen Ginsberg and Neal Cassady conversation

mtmynd

Post by mtmynd » July 6th, 2014, 12:07 pm

Ol' Charlie sounds like a preacher with a podium reaching out thru cyberville hoping to catch a few fish to fry.

How many times have my virgin ears been assaulted by the negativity of politicians, including politicians themselves, without ever hearing a well-reasoned, lucid, intelligent alternative to what we have "stinking up" D.C.?

It's not I can't listen but do I want to..??? I'm choosing the alternative over the same old complaints against the same old corruption now matter what year it is. Let's just deal ourselves a whole new deck and see what comes up... and check the credentials of the dealer chosen to deal.

How about it, amigo? ;)

WIREMAN

Post by WIREMAN » July 6th, 2014, 7:13 pm

Chk out the links on that site .....ralph Nader library.....kinda real cool....
me I feel like I'm becoming some kinda Kung fu t.v. Priest.....

Arcadia

Post by Arcadia » July 6th, 2014, 7:53 pm

S-t: you already posted that image somewhere, funny .... & the autor "no deja títere con cabeza" as we use to say here... :lol: ... about the idea of bodhissatva, I don´t know either: some time ago it sounded a bit presumptuos to me, then it was not a problem anymore and after that I could smile & also laugh a little listening to Zizek about the subject! :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjhhHpCAXHM

Good to know that you are among the alive & kicking, amigo!!

mtmynd

Post by mtmynd » July 7th, 2014, 8:43 am

WIREMAN wrote:Chk out the links on that site .....ralph Nader library.....kinda real cool....
I did chk the Nader Library and agree... lot of cool info to peruse (and so much time to absorb!) Thx, wired... I missed this the first time.

WIREMAN

Post by WIREMAN » July 7th, 2014, 3:51 pm

Your welcome Cecil 8)
me I feel like I'm becoming some kinda Kung fu t.v. Priest.....

Return to “General Discussion”