Spam Bots

Go ahead. Talk about it.
Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Spam Bots

Post by Doreen Peri » March 29th, 2014, 11:27 am

I want to take all the spam bots and put them into a kitchen cabinet in London until they suffocate.

stilltrucking

Re: Spam Bots

Post by stilltrucking » March 29th, 2014, 12:02 pm

I expect a supreme court decision that says spam bots are persons too.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » March 29th, 2014, 12:09 pm

I know you were just kidding.... but they're not people, by definition. They're BOTS... computer applications programmed by hackers who want to spam the site with links.

That's not saying that there are not regular spammers who are actual people. There are those, too. But mostly, we are inundated with bots and these particular bots are advertising kitchens in London. *rolling eyes*

jackofnightmares

Post by jackofnightmares » March 29th, 2014, 2:08 pm

boeing commercial.PNG
bots are spooky action at a distance

the picture
A screen shot from a Boeing commercial about big data
maybe it is life imitates art but it looks like the computer screen in the movie The Matrix

big data daddy
is watching over us like them machines in a Brautigan poem

I never use enough emoticons :)

good to hear from you
how you makin it?
"Skepticism is the chastity of the intellect" Santayana The Idea of Christ in the Gospels

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » March 31st, 2014, 12:24 pm

I like that image!

I'm makin' it, jack.... (not the image)....but I'm making it ok thx

hope all is well with you

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » March 31st, 2014, 1:02 pm

Good news to hear you are makin it okay,
as for me I could make you sorry you asked :)

it was the worst of times and the best...

All I got today is cliches, like baby mama drama, and mean drunks.
I got to sleep with a breathing machine, feel like I am one step from a ventilator.
I hit 265 pounds in march— did you know that after thirty six hours with out dream sleep a person can go nuts?

But I'm still living and jamming on studio eight so every things okay.

I am sleeping better and I got myself on a thousand calories a day diet and lost nine pounds so far since the 17th of march with a keyboard, a bicycle and a lot of help from friends on studio eight

I know it is another cliche about time but...

I find writing helps me deal with my emotions , the fact that you are writing a little again is good news for me.

Pardon the wander here but I think what I just wrote, and I have second thoughts about emotions and writing, contradictions abound in my mind about Plath writing her ass off those final poems and I contradict myself, about whether writing is good news, I am grateful for the poems but I think was it worth it? Somebody wrote, "you can't save a saint"
Blows my mind to think about all those junior high school girls reading the bell jar and saving their money so they can visit her grave and spit on Ted Hughes's grave.

But his daughter loved dearly and honored his memory.

God I thought i was done typing here doreen just one more thing about a book called the savage god, a line about a marriage where power flowed between a man and woman like water being poured from one vessel to another, and their marriage like Greek tragedy.

I want to write the stories that make the young girls cry, I wrote that on litkicks one time and next thing I knew there were these two litchicks posting pictures of themselves wearing Barry Manilow jackets 8)

better go now, thanks for keeping in touch

Atehequa

Post by Atehequa » April 15th, 2014, 7:23 pm

Doreen Peri wrote:I want to take all the spam bots and put them into a kitchen cabinet in London until they suffocate.
Order inexpensive kitchen cabinets from London now at wtf.cheapassspambot/bs/cabinets&kitchenware.crud

Return to “General Discussion”