911 was staged!

Go ahead. Talk about it.
Atehequa

Re: 911 was staged!

Post by Atehequa » May 18th, 2015, 5:15 am

Doreen Peri wrote:
Not surprising that any decent human would rather be a human, family member and friend instead of a country , especially one like this.
Thank you! Our country has a murder policy ... they steal resources by bombing, killing people and occupying other countries. They want to take over the world.

Not my country. I'm a subjugated person. Our old homeland was not called America.

For us it started shortly after George Washington became president and began sending armies to either run my people off or exterminate them.

This "manifest destiny" continues on. Other parts of the world have become 'Indian Country'.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » May 18th, 2015, 8:09 pm

What country do you live in? :)

the mingo

Post by the mingo » May 19th, 2015, 12:25 am

Staged ? o i just love a good show ! Manifest Destiny ? Sounds Mormon to me. Ah, Sweet Home Utah !

- the mind is the real indian country - even now explorers approach the coasts -

, there was a moment once where i had in view a non-mystical obscurity but various adulteries
clouded the pristine moment until it was difficult to determine much less describe what was on the spiritual platter - at such occurrences i often thought of moving to canada -

i must admit i never did make that journey.
Doll, you may have found a place of rest but I'm still on the trail.

Atehequa

Post by Atehequa » May 19th, 2015, 4:45 am

Doreen Peri wrote:What country do you live in? :)
A land which is owned by people like Koch Brothers. Oh yes those other people as well. Now what did they call themselves? Oh yes - Corporations, they're people too.

Atehequa

Post by Atehequa » May 19th, 2015, 4:51 am

the mingo wrote:Staged ? o i just love a good show ! Manifest Destiny ? Sounds Mormon to me. Ah, Sweet Home Utah !

- the mind is the real indian country - even now explorers approach the coasts -

, there was a moment once where i had in view a non-mystical obscurity but various adulteries
clouded the pristine moment until it was difficult to determine much less describe what was on the spiritual platter - at such occurrences i often thought of moving to canada -

i must admit i never did make that journey.
Well good for you. Bless your heart.

the mingo

Post by the mingo » May 19th, 2015, 7:32 am

8)

corporations are people? i heard something about that. that must mean that the nation is a person too - thank God for that & it's about time, up until now it's only been a notion carried about in the mind -

whoaisme

Post by whoaisme » May 19th, 2015, 4:25 pm

i don't want to be a people.

let me off this ride!

:twisted:
"From the sudden invasion of a mind not my own in the world. This I will record. For whom? For m y s e l f, beyond denial and beyond indifference." - Philip Lamantia

WIREMAN

Post by WIREMAN » May 19th, 2015, 8:26 pm

struttin n frettin....we all be doin it...on this stage called life...ridin high in april, seriously shot down in may..... 8) ....Ton where do you be???
me I feel like I'm becoming some kinda Kung fu t.v. Priest.....

Atehequa

Post by Atehequa » May 20th, 2015, 4:27 am

the mingo wrote:
8)

corporations are people? i heard something about that. that must mean that the nation is a person too - thank God for that & it's about time, up until now it's only been a notion carried about in the mind -

What god Would That Be?

the mingo

Post by the mingo » May 20th, 2015, 7:51 am

The only God that exists fully at every point in space & time simultaneously. The One who put a sacred unanswerable loneliness in the heart of man that they should seek Him. The One who was, is, & shall be. The One who sent His Son who became the greatest warrior ever to walk the surface of this planet.

It's not a question of what or which here, it's a question of who.

He caused a Book to be written about Himself for two reasons. That man might be enlightened first, and second so that man would be without excuse.

That Book, written by the Spirit that hovered over the surface of the waters in the split instant before Creation was written not about a heaven on earth but about a Kingdom & a King. It was written for you & everyone else in blood made sacred in its shedding.

You can read it.

mnaz

Post by mnaz » May 20th, 2015, 12:59 pm

Yes, so you've found the truth. You've found the way. Hallelujah indeed! But let me tell you something about this Bible. It was written by human beings, and assembled (and interpreted and extrapolated) by other human beings, and there were agendas involved. This book has been cherry-picked, stretched, twisted and ignored at various turns by self-interested religious concerns and constructs, and it has given us not only "the salvation way," but far too much religious fatalism as well-- in all three of the Abrahamic faiths and their innumerable offshoots and sects.

Atehequa

Post by Atehequa » May 20th, 2015, 6:10 pm

Ever take into consideration the countless people who have other spiritual beliefs aside from Abrahamic monotheism?

I’m an animist who believes in a grandmother creator and reveres numerous other spirits.

Never have I pushed these beliefs onto anyone else of other faiths.

Hypatia

Post by Hypatia » May 20th, 2015, 11:39 pm

I believe there is a big whole in the earth at the south pole where the Munchkins and Hobbits come out to play in the snow, I believe 911 was staged, I believe it was blown up with explosives, I believe the Pentagon was hit by a missile. I believe in the Protocols of The Elders of Zion, I believe Obama is a Muslim and FDR was a Jew. I believe that for every drop of rain that falls a tree grows in Brooklyn. I believe in you, but most of all I believe in jam, ain't nothin but a goddamn jam

Funny thing Mnaz but the people who put up that video are bible thumpers from north carolibna but who the fuck has time to check anything out. that's what I love about the net, just rip and run with it.

goddama ajama jam mama jam
I used to be smart.

Atehequa

Post by Atehequa » May 21st, 2015, 4:30 am

I believe on the right bait anything from a brook trout to a corn fed sucker can be caught.
Time for this dace to swim upstream.
Better water.

still.trucking

Post by still.trucking » May 21st, 2015, 8:16 am

I believe Kurt Vonnegut
“Music is, to me, proof of the existence of God. It is so extraordinarily full of magic, and in tough times of my life I can listen to music and it makes such a difference.”
Gone Fishin
"Natural selection, as it has operated in human history, favors not only the clever but the murderous." Barbara Ehrenreich

Free Rice

Return to “General Discussion”