I'm going to take a bath now...

Go ahead. Talk about it.
Doreen Peri
Site Admin

I'm going to take a bath now...

Post by Doreen Peri » April 22nd, 2015, 11:16 pm

... this is not facebook, but I thought you all might be interested in bathing. Bathing is beautiful! It will be a HOT bath with a shampoo and pure virgin coconut oil. :) Now, aren't you glad you clicked on this? I mean, I could get a combination of replies like "who cares?" and "wow! I should do that, too!" or "what? a bath? why not a shower?" and so on, etc. Nothing like a meaningless meaningful post. Baths are good for you. Getchyer grime out!

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Re: I'm going to take a bath now...

Post by Doreen Peri » April 23rd, 2015, 12:07 am

Ahhhh... that was fabulous! .... and now? For something totally different. Pulling a rabbit out of your hat!

the mingo

Post by the mingo » April 23rd, 2015, 12:12 am

now, if you could pull a hat out of your rabbit that would really be something! 8)
Doll, you may have found a place of rest but I'm still on the trail.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » April 23rd, 2015, 12:42 am

Stay tuned! .... :D :P

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » April 26th, 2015, 1:32 am

Oh my gosh! It's been 4 days since I posted this. I'm here to report that I've had 4 baths since the time I originally posted this and I'm going to have another one right now. As for the hats being pulled out of rabbits, I totally forgot about it so I promised I'll get to work on learning how to do that. I'm going to hop right to it tomorrow and study up! What type of hat should I pull out of a rabbit? A derby, perhaps? A top hat? Maybe a cap? And where should I pull it out of him or her? The ears? The mouth? The ass? I'm going to go consider the possibilities as I bathe. :) Thank you for your feedback. This could be a magical feat!

Atehequa

Post by Atehequa » April 26th, 2015, 4:23 pm

>>>----------->
Last edited by Atehequa on May 24th, 2015, 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » April 27th, 2015, 1:29 am

My bathwater is HOT and full of coconut oil. Then it gets dirty and soapy and needs to be drained.... and then I need a shower. But thanks for the thoughts. *smile* ... I've been enjoying your writings.

It's almost time for swimming! YAY! Gym membership starts in just a few days... indoor pool... and after that, summertime at the outdoor pool. I'm READY! I'm getting ready to take on the world. Nobody's going to stop me.

I'm going to be a bodybuilder poet. This will be unique. A new gimmick. I like the idea. Poetry for the fitness crowd. I'll write poetry books about swimming, hot tubs, and weightlifting. I'll have my own poetry lines on tshirts and water bottles. OMG, I thought of a new business! Thanks for the inspiration!

Water water everywhere including water to drink! Just think of it! But not too long, 'cause you could drown. Let the water soak into your mind. Brains need water.

And coconut oil. Brains need coconut oil. Pure, virgin, coconut oil. Spoonfuls of it. It's also great for our hair and skin.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » April 29th, 2015, 7:33 pm

OMG! I worked in the gardens all day... garden therapy... layers of virginia clay, mud on my legs and arms, scratches from various sticks and stones, my bones and muscle tone got a workout, man, and damn if I ain't happy! Two more days to get the spring gardens done.... still need to pull a few weeds, carry 20+ bags of mulch from my neighbor's pick up truck, plant the flowers, spread the black mulch (gotta have BLACK mulch 'cause it makes the green lawn and trees and brilliant colors of the annuals POP), and soooooo... after hours of work, despite the fact that it's not finished, it will be soon, other than the upkeep, new spring gardens to keep me sane and when the rain falls, I'm doin' a rain dance, 'cause these absolutely gorgeous colorful flowers are gonna make a scene... and this ain't no dream, this is REAL but yanno what? I can FEEL the beauty coming on and I need another bath... the aftermath of a full day's Garden Therapy! Tomorrow will be the same... might take a few more days... mud and mulch, planting and such, and more and more baths and showers! GAWD I LOVE SPRING!

"I got the fever, I'm hot! I can't be stopped!"

Return to “General Discussion”