Thinking of you Doreen...

Go ahead. Talk about it.
sooZen

Thinking of you Doreen...

Post by sooZen » June 26th, 2016, 7:38 pm

Social media means words travel fast and bad news even faster. Thinking of you Doreen in this difficult time. Sudden loss is...so sudden... But I can tell that you have a lot of people that care about you. I know I do. My condolences on your loss my friend. My you find peace and comfort soon in this trying time. Love you...

SooZ
Freedom's just another word...

http://soozen.livejournal.com/

Arcadia

Re: Thinking of you Doreen...

Post by Arcadia » June 26th, 2016, 8:21 pm

so, it´s literal... :( (the communication sometimes is a little weird here -most of the time in a healthy way-... and I´m off the social media ... so sorry...!). Big hugs to you friend, so difficult moments you have to live, damn...! We love YOU!

judih
Site Admin

Post by judih » June 26th, 2016, 10:29 pm

an impossible reality. hugs from me, from all of your friends to ease the agony of loss

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » June 27th, 2016, 5:07 am

Where am I?

Thank you, Soozen, Judih and Arcadia ... Michael and I grew up together. We reconnected after 40 years. After previous losses, I never thought I could love again and then came Michael into my life. We had a lot in common in regards to struggles and losses... and music and humor and more. He was my companion, my helper.... he filled my life with hope and possibilities. He was living with me. He was very special...... I am wishing this was a bad dream... I'm in shock. He fell asleep sitting on the chair next to me on the front porch after we enjoyed a lovely summer night with neighbors together. Fell asleep and didn't wake up. It doesn't seem real. Thank you again.

sasha

Post by sasha » June 27th, 2016, 6:34 am

Oh my god, Doreen, that's awful. So sorry you have to endure this. Please accept my condolences for your shock & loss. Damn.
"Falsehood flies, the Truth comes limping after it." - Jonathan Swift, ca. 1710

sooZen

Post by sooZen » June 27th, 2016, 7:02 am

Doreen Peri wrote: He fell asleep sitting on the chair next to me on the front porch after we enjoyed a lovely summer night with neighbors together. Fell asleep and didn't wake up. It doesn't seem real. Thank you again.
It is always too soon to say goodbye but if I could pick my exit, I would like it to be after a lovely night, with neighbors and then my very best friend sitting next to me as I quietly took the last bow. He will always be with you Dor. Matter cannot be destroyed, only transformed.

That doesn't lesson the grief or shock of the loss of physical presence, I know. Just do know that all those that love you will hold you up... Writing it out was my therapy, still is. Thank you for sharing your heart...
Freedom's just another word...

http://soozen.livejournal.com/

saw

Post by saw » June 27th, 2016, 8:14 am

Oh my . Doreen...I'm so sorry and rather at a loss for the right words at this moment...know that I will be thinking about you every day...sending healing vibes through the air....life is so fragile it's shocking at times like this....so inexplicable....contact me if you want to talk...please....Damn...so wrong...this giving and taking
If you do not change your direction
you may end up where you are heading

WIREMAN

Post by WIREMAN » June 27th, 2016, 5:39 pm

My sincere condolences Doreen, I'm at a loss for words.....
me I feel like I'm becoming some kinda Kung fu t.v. Priest.....

judih
Site Admin

Post by judih » June 27th, 2016, 10:46 pm

continuing support
one day melts into another
one breath at a time

Return to “General Discussion”