why was it ok for bush to invite a rapper, but not obama?

What in the world is going on?
mnaz

why was it ok for bush to invite a rapper, but not obama?

Post by mnaz » May 12th, 2011, 3:17 pm

bush senior invited rapper eazy-e to the white house because eazy-e was a vocal supporter of bush's effing war in iraq. eazy-e, at the time, was with the group n.w.a., which wrote the song, "fuck tha police."

so now, effing karl rove, of all people, calls the "rapper" common a "thug," and blasts obama for inviting him to the white house.

is there no end to this right-wing bullshit? jeezus, we're swimming in it. disgraceful.

mtmynd

Re: why was it ok for bush to invite a rapper, but not obama

Post by mtmynd » May 14th, 2011, 4:08 pm

so true. i've never seen such outright lies and distorting the truth from the right as i have the past 2+ years... it's amazing that Obama can remain as calm and cool as he does listening and/or hearing this ongoing list of bullshit about him.

I see the right's attacks as nothing more than fear about the man, which tells me that it is the right that needs to be watched and monitored very carefully... who the hell wants a group of liars and thieves running our government again?

Steve Plonk

Re: why was it ok for bush to invite a rapper, but not obama

Post by Steve Plonk » May 15th, 2011, 4:23 pm

Tell me about it...It's hard to watch CNN and fox news. Who cares who Obama parties with. If the guy was good enough for Dubya, he ought to be good enough for Obama... Such shitebird reporting. :lol:

Return to “Culture, Politics, Philosophy”