Bush and Osama

What in the world is going on?
mtmynd

Bush and Osama

Post by mtmynd » October 30th, 2004, 11:26 am

A quote from Dubya on 13 March 2002 -
THE PRESIDENT: Well, as I say, we haven't heard much from him. And I wouldn't necessarily say he's at the center of any command structure. And, again, I don't know where he is. I -- I'll repeat what I said. I truly am not that concerned about him. I know he is on the run. I was concerned about him, when he had taken over a country. I was concerned about the fact that he was basically running Afghanistan and calling the shots for the Taliban.
If anyone saw Dubya yesterday before boarding his plane to Columbus, Ohio, one could readily see a very disturbed look in his eyes. " I truly am not that concerned about him," hmmm... his look sure seemed concerned to me.

How many agree that the current administration should have stayed the course in pursuing Osama? How many agree that Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, RIce and Powell, let's say "exaggerated" the Intelligence information on Saddam to quickly rush to war? I think there is enough solid evidence to prove their deception in sending our troops into Iraq.

Isn't the vote for a change a No Brainer?

Osama made it perfectly clear... no matter what he said.

stilltrucking

they are both so pure

Post by stilltrucking » October 30th, 2004, 1:33 pm

Osama and Bush are both so pure. As for the alleged Saddam/Osama connection. I don't believe it. Saddam is a venal man he was an anathema to Osama. I have no doubt that if Osama could vote he would be a Republican. I know in the long run in the cosmic scheme of things it is all just a dog and pony show the smoke and mirrors of the dualities but dam it seems hard for me to reconcile Bush's religion with the mess he has created. If ever there was a example of "getting stuck in the metaphor" of Christ he is it.

e_dog

Post by e_dog » October 31st, 2004, 1:17 pm

Bush and Bin Laden need each other, like the Yankees and Red Sox. sure there may be a rivalry of rhetorical and gaming sugnificance, but ultimately their whole racket depends on having a convenient 'enemy' to fight. that's how they generate interest and profit.
I don't think 'Therefore, I am.' Therefore, I am.

Return to “Culture, Politics, Philosophy”