login question/problem/slight annoyance

Need help? Ask here. Post site feedback here.
HelloKitty

login question/problem/slight annoyance

Post by HelloKitty » August 1st, 2007, 8:28 pm

just curious if anyone else is having this problem or if it's just me and my 4-years-of-college-alzheimers computer...i have to log in twice?! every time i've ever logged in during my short studio8 history thus far, i get put to the main forums page but am still logged out. the second login works. it's not a huge problem, just a little annoying and i'm wondering if it happens to anyone else and if there's a way we can fix it. thanks!
these shoes pinch my feet, but I love them.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » August 1st, 2007, 9:20 pm

Hi Denese. Yes, others have had this problem. I'm not like most "webmasters" on the web. I have no technical abilities whatsoever. I'm a techie dummy.

But I don't think it's anything wrong with the software. I think it has to do with your cookies on your browser. For some reason they're not working right to remember you to make the log in work right.

Try this.... Close the window to studioeight then go to your browser preferences and go to either "advanced" or "security" depending on the browser you use. Find the cookies. Open that up and scroll down 'til you find every reference to studioeight.tv. Select all the cookies that pertain to this site and delete them. Then open up the browser again and log on. That might work to reset your cookies. If it doesn't, well then I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I have no other idea what could be causing it.

Return to “Help & Feedback”