Political turmoil

Creative complaints & humor.
Night Writer

Political turmoil

Post by Night Writer » February 18th, 2011, 10:32 am

It really torques my snooty when I am watching some legislative leader talking to the public in their Armani suit about Food Stamps. What right does he or she have to say sure I will fix the country and give one person out of five thousand a job for minimum wage while I deposit my monthly check of 10,000 dollars? Hiss hiss gerr, hiss hiss gerr.

Here is my idea: Take away all of the pay from the political positions for a month or two maybe even three, realistically probably a lot more. After all they are the ones who want to make our country better right? So maybe just maybe if they would loose their pay for a couple of months and all of that pay would cover our debit why not try it? I am pretty sure they would be ok with cashing in their stocks and bonds, maybe sell the multi-million dollar home that they live in and live realistically, actually eat in a soup kitchen instead of personal servers giving them their caviar and wine.

This is a much better idea then Mrs Sarah Palin's idea (sorry to her supporters)...Ya everyone lets shut down the government cut most all VA benefits and take the pay from our military members who are dying for a war one of many retards who have led this country started. What the hell kind of thinking is this? This cannot be considered intelligent thinking, right?

Return to “Rant, Rage & Laugh”