god bless the USA

Creative complaints & humor.
jimboloco

god bless the USA

Post by jimboloco » July 4th, 2009, 10:19 am

(Sent to chammel 10 CBS and also CBS national)

"My wife and I were watching The Early Show on Sat. July 4th. We waited til the end of the show to watch Lee Greenwood sing "God Bless the USA." He started singing and then 43 minutes early, the show was cut off, he was cut off, for a local weatherforcast. There was no inclement weather.

We were outraged that youall would see this as just another show and had to make your cuts.

I am a Vietnam Veteran. I picked up young med, killed, in their bodybags, swung them onto stretchers, pplifted them up, carried them onto our flying hearse, flew them from the artillery bases back to the morgues at BienHoa, CamRanh, TonSonNhut, from II, III, and IV Corps. I have been carrying them for 40 years now. This is a long time for young men to be dead. We don't appreciate them enough.

Shame on you." :(
[color=darkcyan]i'm on a survival mission
yo ho ho an a bottle of rum om[/color]

still.trucking

Post by still.trucking » July 5th, 2009, 11:24 pm

Been hard for me to work up much patriotic fervor for the USA or any other government these days. I miss my patriotism. I really do Jimboloco. This country has been good to my family.

Watched a pretty little blonde neo can extolling our virtues what a wonderful country this is. We spent a trillion dollarsand sacrificed four thousand lives to liberate the Iraqi people and bring them the blessings of freedom. I was expecting to see one of the other pundits on the show puke, but nobody called her on it.

Sorry you missed your song

I always liked this one

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WGz_xSSgjY0&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WGz_xSSgjY0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
"Natural selection, as it has operated in human history, favors not only the clever but the murderous." Barbara Ehrenreich

Free Rice

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » July 21st, 2009, 8:59 am

well i ain't about to ferver rancour

either

i'll listen now.

thankx
all better now
[color=darkcyan]i'm on a survival mission
yo ho ho an a bottle of rum om[/color]

Return to “Rant, Rage & Laugh”