By way of refreshment

Creative complaints & humor.
judih
Site Admin

By way of refreshment

Post by judih » January 7th, 2005, 2:55 am

a little Bush humour (dated slightly but still bush)

The note at the top of the page is in hebrew and tells you to turn on your computer speakers.

http://www.eitansm.net/bidur/bush.html

judih

e_dog

Post by e_dog » January 10th, 2005, 6:10 pm

how do ya play the audio?

my speakers are on but what runs the file?
I don't think 'Therefore, I am.' Therefore, I am.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » January 10th, 2005, 10:42 pm

Whose on first?

Reification, I like that word a lot, first heard it a pysche course at U of Md back in the seventies. A great example is IQ. Or so it seems to me. According to Yale University our dear leader overe here has a higher IQ then John Kerry.., I forgot w hat intelligence means, going to have to look it up in my funk and waggle.

That Hebrew makes me miss Eastern and Caroline, I can't figure Crazzy mike out, he always referred to himself as a Jew, proud of it, but he would not let my grandparents send any of us boys to study Hebrew. weird times for american jews in the forties, we knew our good fortune, but most of my friends even the ones who had a more traditional upbring were not to enthused about going to Israel back in the fifties. Too assimilated I suppose, I been thinking about where my holy land is, what place do I long for in my heart, the road, the ocean, the mountains, weird I have no sense of being here in san antonio, if it were not for the rail road trains coming by every hour or so I think I would go insane,
Have you ever heard a Hank Willams Sr album called Luke The Drifter, when the lord made me he made a wandering man. rootless when I sit still, moving going just moving on and I feel home. I been thinking about moving down to the Texas coast so I can walk the beach every mornign and hear the sea call me home.

sorry for the ramble everything a Go or Jam for me these days, but sometimes I get mixed up and Jam my Go.

peace

the fifties too, the execution of the Rosenbergs like a black lynching it seems to me sometimes.

judih
Site Admin

Post by judih » January 10th, 2005, 11:56 pm

hey there e-dog.

i've got quicktime and windows media and the file didn't ask for a system, - just played.

The audio is americanese, bush twanged and condo has a suitable voice.

imagination is a reasonable playback

and still t- glad the thing set your mind moving.

it's a strange day when intelligence and bush meet in the same sentence

j

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » January 11th, 2005, 11:30 am

our systems over here must be reading left to write or right to left because the refreshment post don't work either, I ran my cursor over every bit of the page and the only clickable was that hebrew in the top feft corner, that took me to another page probably the home page and turned my cursor into a kitty cat which was nice.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » January 11th, 2005, 11:43 am

Funny stuff, judih! - ST's exactly right, of course. It's a parody of the Who's On First skit. I always loved Abbot & Costello.

e-dog-
The sound file is a .swf file (i see its name when its loading)... that's Shockwave Flash. In order to hear it, you will need to download the free Flash Player here
http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/dow ... kwaveFlash

Once you download and install the software (takes only a couple of minutes), hit the page again.

Return to “Rant, Rage & Laugh”