It was too much.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » February 12th, 2005, 9:21 pm

not a problem,

this whole thing just a tempest in Tea cup

this ain't bad

just some guy,

it could be worse

I have always wanted to run a poll on whose farts smell worse, men or women. Just something SooZen said after I had posted something stoopid to Kerouac & Dylan

now this is bad

http://www.litkicks.com/BeatPages/messa ... &parent=-1

maybe that was the begining of the end for litkicks classic. The Well out in california has lasted a long time, litkicks too, long live studio eight, doreen I always think I am next. To tell you the truth I think this whole thing is a hoax. But that is just because I am sitting here as a prisoner, if I go out that front door I am afraid I will come back with cigarettes.

sooZen

Post by sooZen » February 13th, 2005, 8:02 am

Jack...how do you remember all this stuff? My memory is about as long as my little toe and maybe, for me, its a good thing... Hah!
Freedom's just another word...

http://soozen.livejournal.com/

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » February 13th, 2005, 10:56 am

I was just coming back to say
excuse me
I have no fears here that u and hester wont talk this out
sorry to but in
I can't remember exactly what happened with K & D that day, she the 16 year old dyslexic high school girl, i said something bad advice about something, I just can't remember except it was dumb, yu jumped onto flames with one of your vague if the shoe fits wear it, the subject line "I AM NOT JUST FARTING IN THE WIND HERE PARDNER" something like that, I been thinking about flowers a lot lately.

oh now I see, cowlilies again, nice

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » February 13th, 2005, 11:19 am

sorry I am posting to the wrong string

it is not important, I hope this does not sound sexist, but I dread agruements among women on a certain level. Probably a childhood memory. Boys got to live with the memory of when women ownded our asses, those all powerful creatures who loved us nurtured us, worked their fingers to the bone for us, when my grandmother and aunts and mother had those fights I would not have a clue. Scared. That post with Crystal reminds me of a bit from Sylvia Plaths journals.

that woman who hates me, I don't mind, she writes beatiful Haiku, that covers a multitude of sins. Back in my racist days when I was still so proud to be a Jew, Jewish women were the only real women. And I thought that no woman had a more pure resentment against men. Of course I know better than that, thanks to a Quaker meeting in Tennessee. There has been a sea change, it has started in the US american women going to save the world, call me a pollyanna cowgirl but I believe that.

sooZen

Post by sooZen » February 14th, 2005, 9:14 am

okay...you're a "pollyanna cowgirl"...you asked me!

yeah, that 'fartin' in the wind' line sounds like me. I remember Kerouac & Dylan well. She was a refreshing breeze. So, you pissed her off, made her mad huh? Why are you still worrying about it buddy?

Think about today...always today for another breeze will pass your way.

Peace,
SooZen
Freedom's just another word...

http://soozen.livejournal.com/

Return to “Rant, Rage & Laugh”