what was his name?

Creative complaints & humor.
stilltrucking

what was his name?

Post by stilltrucking » April 20th, 2012, 4:58 am

I know the guy's name. It is on the tip of my tongue. He was the president of the united states. But it has been so long since I heard any republican mention his name that I forgot it. He was the guy before Obama. I guess he was the previous failed president

Maybe Romney can ride his coat tails into the presidency.

Steve Plonk

Re: what was his name?

Post by Steve Plonk » April 21st, 2012, 10:31 pm

Old Shrubbly Bucks, the "Hillbilly from Kennebunkport, ME". :wink:
That Hoobert Heever wannabe...Don't forget the "Great Recession"...
Republican bankers and policies caused it... :P

stilltrucking

Re: what was his name?

Post by stilltrucking » April 29th, 2012, 8:07 pm

Obama is a nice guy. So is George W. Bush.

Sorry Steve I am having a bad hair day. :wink: Everything seems so crazy stupid to me.
I need to take a break from the news. I can't shake this negativity.

peace
jt

The United States of Fear

In 2008, when the U.S. National Intelligence Council issued its latest report meant for the administration of newly elected President Barack Obama, it predicted that the planet’s “sole superpower” would suffer a modest decline and a soft landing fifteen years hence.

In his new book The United States of Fear, Tom Engelhardt makes clear that Americans should don their crash helmets and buckle their seat belts, because the United States is on the path to a major decline at a startling speed. Engelhardt offers a savage anatomy of how successive administrations in Washington took the “Soviet path”—pouring American treasure into the military, war, and national security—and so helped drive their country off the nearest cliff.

This is the startling tale of how fear was profitably shot into the national bloodstream, how the country—gripped by terror fantasies—was locked down, and how a brain-dead Washington elite fiddled (and profited) while America quietly burned.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1608461548/ref ... ispatch-20

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/305588-1

Return to “Rant, Rage & Laugh”