Jesus Christ

Creative complaints & humor.
stilltrucking

Jesus Christ

Post by stilltrucking » February 18th, 2005, 3:15 pm

He reminds me a lot of George W Bush. One of those guys you think would be so cool to hang with.

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » February 20th, 2005, 8:49 pm

oh my god
she told me she was gonna save me.
i lost it.

i don't wanna be saved, please,
go tell it on the mountain.
[color=darkcyan]i'm on a survival mission
yo ho ho an a bottle of rum om[/color]

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » February 20th, 2005, 11:06 pm

oh gosh, what can I say.

I used to have days when I would get saved at least a half a dozen times. It always seemed to cheer them up. Then I blew up my tv moved to the country ate a lot of peaches and saved myself.

The great unwashed that are the dear leaders base, it is amazing how much better groomed they are these days.

I said to the lazy bear once it could change in a heart beat, overnight, or in a generation. He never asked me if I meant for better or for worse.
Culture evolving, meanwhile the earth is still the kindergarden of the milky way. Maybe the next generation of humans will graduate.

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » February 21st, 2005, 9:17 am

The great unwashed that are the dear leaders base, it is amazing how much better groomed they are these days.
Well he say de elite his base.

Even a Jew, a Arab, a pot smokin fool alll iz gonna like Hayzeus,
da mon, JA, Iron Lion od Zion,
mon. An yet Christian born again, saved, are all haters of Da Mon.
Only da Holy Ghost be dere belief.

Less git down an roll.

But we got th sweet republicans I work with, all very decent folks, yet without the curse of distaste that you and I are cursed with.

Hillary gon be lady prez an Billy Bob gon be first gentlemon, mon.

My shocked friend at work went to her car muttering after my tirade against being saved, last Tuesday night, and I came down with a bad case of fever blisterz, an exorcism of disgust.

Now I ain't chuckin out good ol MLK an black Babtitst, an at work I have got to respect all folks and their spiritual needz, just when Dr Katz come in I say happy holidays, an when Dr Shah come in I say, om shanti, an when de girl was sick and alone (she died ) I called the Tampa Islamic Society to get her a cleric, an I do confess I like Sister Anne, the president of Pax Christi, Tampa Bay......(I told her I believe in a universal god).....so we makin way against the tide and some of it be good and some of it be down right stupid, piss me off, god damned pentecostals wanna save me?

We on a survival mission, mon.

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » February 21st, 2005, 9:27 am

I used to have days when I would get saved at least a half a dozen times. It always seemed to cheer them up. Then I blew up my tv moved to the country ate a lot of peaches and saved myself.
Is there a bit of John Prine in thar?

If I ever got over to Texas, jesus I wanna stop by.
I got kin there, ya know.

So much for Dr Gonzo.
God Dammit!

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » February 21st, 2005, 1:12 pm

lescaret
said:
No time to cry in our cocktails. Heft the glass, pick up the pen, go to the typewriter, the keyboard, grab the paint brush, the saxophone, the camera, take a deep breath and charge the goddamn world, confront it, record it, relay it, transform it. That's our task in the aftermath.
Is there a bit of John Prine in thar?

yes the peaches were a gift from him but the part about getting saved a couple of times a day was true more or less.

Oedipus At Colonos a black gospel group did a musical based on that play. It did me more for me then all the jesus freaks I ever met.
If I ever got over to Texas
not if I make it over your way first, waiting on medicare in October, going to have to wait until then for motorcycle dreaming, a nice thirty day trip follow the waterfront just like baltimore only this time it would be TX, LA, MS, AL, FL.

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » February 21st, 2005, 4:20 pm

Wait til the sun shinez nellie, or after hurricaine season, we are going on our anniversary trip in october, 9th, after that, Gonzo!
Truck on in! If it's a Harley, you can take my wife for a ride, just come back.

Do it!
November is sweet. My step son should have his home-grown by then.
That would be a hoot.

LRod's "May the Farce be with Ya" in poet's eye says something about salvation from stupidity, and I believe it. He said it, that does it, I believe it!

moldyB

jesus had his own cock

Post by moldyB » February 22nd, 2005, 5:19 am

he was no tool of some one elses making.........
nothing is more important than anything else

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » February 22nd, 2005, 8:14 am

He was an original.

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » February 22nd, 2005, 11:07 am

moldyB why would anybody edit out a post like that? totally inocuus and , JESUS!
he was no tool of some one elses making.........
who was that about, Jesus or Hunter?
They're both in the Bardo n0w.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » February 22nd, 2005, 4:41 pm

I think it is a glitch, just save your work moldy, not a censorship issue I don't think, not if a moldy old pirate like LR has anything to do with it.

in the bardo on
in the barrio
fruity tuesday
waldorf salad courtesy of THe Bears Wife.
apples, banana, grapes, walnuts, tangelo, strawberry banana yogurt. what a fest, i was so tired of chewing and crunching I may not eat for a week.

I got so many scarlet letters there ain't no alphabet big enough for them all.
I have always depended on the kindness of my friends' wives.
John's wife kit, she taught me how to do laundry, I mean do it right. Harley? yeah I wonder how many V-8 cans I will have to fill to afford that.

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » February 22nd, 2005, 6:19 pm

You dont got no wheels right now
the world slows down
jesus walked
the devil rode a wave of fear
i can't stop this

a blade of grass
breeze
breathe peace

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » March 10th, 2005, 11:06 am

Nascar fucking nascar, did you know that a F1 grand prix driver shifts over 3100 times during a race. ain't no automatic transmission and a nice straight oval, hairpins... and sorry jimboloco stoned again and rambling this is about motorcycle gang called the one percenters~ that distribution called the bell curve, as boring as i find nascar there is one thing that fascinates me, "oh no the accidents are not why we are out here, it's the sunshine and the roar, we hate it when accidents..."
Oh yeah that dark human fascination with blood sports. NASCAR dads, they are part of W's theology. I always preferred Formula 1 racing myself. Straight sticks and hairpin curves. One track I think Le Mans a driver averages over three thousand shifts in a race. But NASCAR got that thing of intimadation. I d0 not think the Grand Prix drivers play those games, maybe because with those open wheeled cars there was no way to bump anyone that is not suicidal. So anyway did you know I used to be a jesus freak?

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » March 14th, 2005, 11:01 am

I'lll show ya a picture of Jesus before too long, him and his disciples eleven after Judas had left to go and betray them all!

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » March 15th, 2005, 3:06 am

I get him confused with bush these days. The way I picture Him now~ no robes no hippy beard~ just a nice suit, cowboy boots, and clean underwear. For some reason it cheers me up to know his underwear is clean. It would disapoint me if I found out he has a dirty ass.

Not to change the subject but I got the worst haircut of my life in Detroit. I still have dreams about it.

Return to “Rant, Rage & Laugh”