Jesus Christ

Creative complaints & humor.
jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » March 15th, 2005, 8:41 am

well if you let your hair grow long you'd look like jesus would have if'n he hadn't been crucified and had lived. :)
[color=darkcyan]i'm on a survival mission
yo ho ho an a bottle of rum om[/color]

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » March 16th, 2005, 12:32 pm

mediated by a hair cuts. The last time I saw jesus in a dream he was an african american. Maybe it was Osiris, he never said who He was. Mitochondrial DNA is only passed down through the mother. So we don't know what His daddy looks like. The only time I can be really absurd with true intent is when I speak about jesus. George W cured me of preaching about jesus.

but as George Fox said there is one who can speak to my condition
Not sure if Fox ever met buddha on the road to taursus but I don't think Paul met jesus on that road either

all can do now days is eat a lot of peaches

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » March 16th, 2005, 1:39 pm

I don't know about mitochondrail dna, but the mitycodrrias are like power packs for the cells and the dna that makes them up is the same dna as for the rest of the body, only the protein chains are configured to make mitochondrias as part of every cell.
go figure.

george fox was definately a wild mystic, no doubt about that....buddha never met him either, but quackers and zen are just quack quack quacking alonng!!!!!

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » March 31st, 2005, 9:36 am

blood lust
yeah I can see the apeal in that
why not
it is our speciality
we have been breed for killing

mitochondrial DNA is how they traced Eve back to Africa. Strange racist thought I used to have and was totaly unaware.
I assumed the first humans looked like Africans. I have a dark ocean of violence within me. My temper has caused others and me pain. That superman for me is to have power over myself not others. I never learned to fight like a white man. I would be the first to pick up a stick, a brick, or a jagged piece of metal. My last act of violence was to pull a woman’s pigtail about thirty years ago. Religious Society Of Ducks was what I needed to make a commitment to non-violence, which isn’t always the same as pacifism. I think it was you that pointed that out to me.

They say that one out of every five thousand people is a direct descendant of Genghis Kahn. The capacity for violence seems to be a very valuable genetic trait in males. Can we evolve beyond our selves. Science our new religion is going to fix us up one day

meanwhile I wish:
... my rainguage was a whiskey bottle
LR

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » March 31st, 2005, 9:59 am

Well, Doctor Khan says he is descended from Shaka, not Genghis.

Personally, I like Atilla the hon.....
and the Society of Quacking DuhDDuckz!!!

a PTSD day today. Called in at 11:30 pm last nite day#3 could not sleep. My first on FMLA related to chronic bouts of depression.
It lasts a year, so I get exempted from excessive absences.
I was spozed to be the relief charge today, but there are four other strong nursieys plus the regular charge is there with an admin day. I arranged for my student to be with her friend, Christina.

Duh. My last act of violence was last nite, when I turned off the TV because I was getting a headache from my tooth hurting. My wife was listening to the tape of a 9-11 call by a little five year old girl who had found her parents shot dead. I was asking her where was the Ora-Gel, and raised a ruckus.

That's also violence.......what I did. But not compared to the above. Some neighbor guy thought they had informed the cops about him growing pot, the story said. He was driving by their house threatening last January. The parents had sought an injunction against him, but were turned down by the judge.....don't know how that would have helped, though.

They should have smoked a bowl together.

Talked with a kid yesterday at work. He is a student, a transport orderly. He is also a survivor of leukemia, which is a miricle whenever it happens. Now he is becoming a youth pastor at his church. I told him that his miricle of survival was a calling to him.
I also told him that I had been wounded for many years, and found my way back with faith. He asked me if I went to church....I told him I had gone to the Duckies for many yearz, but not for awhille... So he thanked me for my remark.
I know how he feels now, young and a survivor, wants faith as it was what he held on to.

Yet I know if I had leukemia, I would pray to an unknown goddd.

Hell, who else can I pray to, besides my self, my deep cognitive self-talk disguised as prayer, a deep cognitive treaining, programming for the masses. Oh YAH!

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » March 31st, 2005, 11:35 am

FMLA related to chronic bouts of depression.
When I get down so low it helps to talk to a friend. Sometimes no one works as good as a sister. A couple of years ago she was in the worse shape I had ever seen her. My brother's wasn't much help because they were too sane about women. I passed the word through family circles that I wanted to talk to my spider lover. She called me back and I felt ten feet tall. Not sure what this has to do with depression. Sounds good to have a note for a year. I have allways been excessively absent. Absent from life. The times we live in are depressing, Homeboy treated some of the POW's, he said he learned a lot from them. Did I tell you crazy mike was a world war one vet. That is how he got his citizenship when he came here from Russia. All this talk about dada, every generation has to slop through the previous mistakes, rediscover our errors. To live in the Weimar republic, I wonder what those german doctors were prescribing for that.

I slept through work last night, scheduled for a 2am to 3am shift but I just rolled over.

Atila he took Rome down, I wonder if he is busy? Buy that man a ticket to DC.

I believe in miracles too, miracle machines, and miracle nurses and doctors who practice their art. I hope he keeps his faith, and does not become seduced by this large minority of christians that measure all things by money. Ethics, after all the stuff that an Ancient Jew could get smote by god for was all things that you could make ammends for with $. I wonder what the Anglo bible says about that. I am pretty ignorant of the mythology of the Anglo people. Maybe this don't make no sense but I was feeling low and wanted to talk to you.

btw
I doubt it was one in five thousand, maybe fifty thousand?

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » March 31st, 2005, 3:20 pm

genghis kahn's seed washed away by the diluvian floods
emerges once in a while
mongolian brow and
deep throat singers
aummmm

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » April 1st, 2005, 8:24 am

not our fault anymore jimboloco
that first adam, the bad ass lemur in the high weeds, he be the one that figured out how to hunt t rex to exstinktion. Have your heard the story about the hindu god who thought he was a good boy until he saw an army of ants marching and realized every one was a former big shot god.

waiting to hear the crack a dawn, getting ready for work, pay day today, thinking about buying a guilty pleasure, booze, music or books. prosaic pursuit of happiness through property

talk at you later, man the time flies around tax time, got to try and put a lid on my compulsive scribling for a while

I do appreciate the comeback
yes I do.

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » April 1st, 2005, 10:58 am

well you got the crack of dawn
i hope i am feasted upon by ants out in the country.
get some marijuana, a bit of liquor
and jammm with jesus!

Zlatko Waterman

Post by Zlatko Waterman » April 1st, 2005, 1:08 pm

"that first adam, the bad ass lemur in the high weeds, he be the one that figured out how to hunt t rex to exstinktion. Have your heard the story about the hindu god who thought he was a good boy until he saw an army of ants marching and realized every one was a former big shot god. "

--stilltucking

One of the finest threads of pure be-bop language I have seen you fling out, Still.

Nice poem, as it coils around a little post of air.

--Z

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » April 1st, 2005, 2:30 pm

You got it right Professerrr Z
trawberrie fieldzzzz foreverrrrr

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » April 9th, 2005, 8:48 am

Jeses got ants in his pants and split.
When Judas came back with the centurions,
he was gone. Splitsville, man.
He was last heard muttering,
"Shit, I ain't dying for no white man!"
as the few remaining disciples was still
doing the dap, delayimg their departure,
and they were set upon by the centurions.
When Peter denied knowing Jesus,
it was cool. The centurions left, after taking back
the purse of silver coins as Judas fell down
writhing in both agony and relief.
It was a fortuitous ending, and the Goyam and Gentiles and
chosen Jewry proceeded to make a feast
that would become the primary holiday of the new religion,
May Day!
Last edited by jimboloco on April 9th, 2005, 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » April 9th, 2005, 1:07 pm

Zlatko Waterman
I have never found the post about the name. Maybe I will stumble on it yet. Thank you for the flowers.

Margaret Fell as much a light as Fox for me. Only religion besides Catholicism that pays much attention to women. Quaker women with their ten thousand mile stare.

Judas had a job to do, somebody had to do it.

I think of Masada and self fool filling prophesies. If It was not for a little bit of zen I would walk around puckered up all the time. Riding on thin ice. A little light from my little lamp tells me that what ever is the worse that can happen is worse then I can imagine. And it could be better. My little noodle tries to understand. The answer to Life, The Universe and Everything. The answer could be forty two. (DNA) or the question could be How Many Roads must a man walk down. It beats me. It is more than me. As judih said so neatly "we can't tame reality"

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » April 9th, 2005, 1:37 pm

But we can speak truth to power.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » April 9th, 2005, 2:18 pm

Good point. Truth to power.

Remember cottonmouth soldier he had this on his litkicks profile
Karmic Dice
http://www.bushflash.com/pl_lo.html

I was thinking about how Bushco went through the Generals who spoke truth about Iraq until he found a few that would go along to get along. The dispatches from Afghanistan the shame of what we have done. (as a government) All the resources diverted to Iraq.

The blues for Judas, it could be worse, I don't seel how, but I am sure it could be.

May Day!

May Day!

May Day!

The early Friends realized only too clearly that the Kingdom of God had not come, but they had an inward sense that it would never come until somebody believed in its principles enough to try them in actual operation. They resolved to go forward then, and make the experimental trial, and take the consequences.So we believe and so we advise.

My reaction to Birkenau was different. First of all, it was enormous—nearly a mile square. Unlike the earlier camp, Birkenau was a model of efficiency. The planning, design, construction and operation of this factory of death were obviously done by very educated and skilled engineers and administrators. The director of Birkenau, we learned, loved flowers and his children. These people were "human." One could probably recognize "that of God" in them. But they committed the most horrific acts of violence upon hundreds of thousands of innocent men, women, children and babies.This experience changed the way I understood violence in two ways. First, I’d been a Friend for more than a decade, and I liked to repeat, "There is that of God in every one." Now I understood that there were other forces latent, or active, in the human soul as well. The reality of the Holocaust, and of countless other horrors, was driven home to me. What kind of responsibility do we each have for such violence? In a different time and place, might I be capable of such killing? In my own time and place, do I turn away from the horrors I read or hear about in the news, trying to forget them because "I can’t do anything about it"? And second, I began to understand what Hannah Ahrendt meant when she wrote about "the banality of evil." Evil does not always come dressed in obvious, ugly costume. More often it masquerades in everyday clothes. The peace testimony was becoming more complicated for me.
Recently, Scott Simon has challenged us with questions about how to respond to the terrible violence, the very real evil, in our world. In two articles in Friends Journal (December, 2001, and May, 2003), he described his experiences while covering the slaughter of thousands of innocent people in Bosnia by Serbian troops and the mass murders and brutal oppression by the Taliban in Afghanistan. These realities jolted him from what he describes as a self-righteous pacifism. In these articles, Simon begins with the same understanding that I came to when I first visited Auschwitz: that human beings are capable of doing the most terrible violence to other human beings, and they have done so again and again. He concludes that, in at least some cases, a swift forceful response, including the use of military force, is necessary in order to prevent further violence.
http://www.fgcquaker.org/library/peace/ ... 12-03.html

I was thinking about the Canadian who wrote Shake Hands With The Devil. Warriors carry their weapons as long as they can. If I was young and of draft age I would look at it as being a mercenary. I been reading Doonesbury too much. His daughter thinking of joining the military because it is her duty to help clean up the mess our dear leader has created.

The son of a bitch had a case to make in Afghanistan. Iraq has to be about his god dam vanity. Somebody said Jesus was not a christian, but I think Jesus christ might have been the only chirstian. Take that cross of gold off your back dear leader. It is killing us.

still ranting
:evil:

Return to “Rant, Rage & Laugh”