Maggie Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher, is Dead

Creative complaints & humor.
Steve Plonk

Maggie Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher, is Dead

Post by Steve Plonk » April 8th, 2013, 10:26 pm

Maggie Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher, that haughty tory bitch is dead. She snatched milk from school children's luncheons, kicked unions in the teeth, & gutted social programs.

As prime minister, Thatcher got the British economy in the tank & then threatened to raise poll taxes & they booted her out. Eleven years of hell & fury & duplicity for Britain... :P

Thatcher sucked up to Ronald Reagan & even saved his doodles according to sources. The world is well rid of both of them. Our flight transportation industry suffered a blow it never recovered from during Reagan's busting up the flight controllers union. No, I couldn't stand either one of those palaverous lip polishers. :P

The Russian Empire would've fallen without either of the above personalities. Russian
communism was a flawed system without many checks or balances. I just hope that
the same thing may be said of North Korea...Let's hope they don't send out a missle
to anywhere we hold dear. :roll:

stilltrucking

Re: Maggie Thatcher, the Milk Snatcher, is Dead

Post by stilltrucking » April 10th, 2013, 7:17 pm

Margaret.PNG

Steve Plonk

Post by Steve Plonk » April 11th, 2013, 8:04 am

Still Trucking, good one... :lol: See my link to Thatcher, the milk stealing fink.
http://www.countercurrents.org/cc090413.htm

Arcadia

Post by Arcadia » April 11th, 2013, 8:53 am

she was old, a bit lost and & had already a film about her ... do I have to be worried about Cameron, Obama, Merkel and the Pope praising her instead ...? :roll:

Steve Plonk

Post by Steve Plonk » April 11th, 2013, 1:47 pm

Arcadia, I think some folks, especially clerics, are reluctant to speak ill of the dead...Not a problem with me... I intensely disliked Thatcher...I don't know why Obama praised her. Probably to make "brownie points" with Cameron... Cameron praised Thatcher, because, like Thatcher, he, too, is of Tory leanings. But U. K. politicians are a weird lot. Maybe ours are, too...Merkel, of Germany, is a strange hybrid. I am confused by her politics even more so...

Peace, from North America,
Steve... 8)

Steve Plonk

Post by Steve Plonk » November 18th, 2013, 11:25 am

She's dead, Jim... :o

Return to “Rant, Rage & Laugh”