Sic him Heyseuss

Creative complaints & humor.
stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » August 26th, 2005, 1:18 pm

This is one my favorite jokes when I am surrounded by anti Semites.

What is the difference between a Jew and a Pizza?
Last edited by stilltrucking on August 27th, 2005, 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » August 26th, 2005, 1:34 pm

Jimbo maybe you will like that one better.

I used to work on the computers at a flea market. The owner was a big fan of hitler. He had all kinds of Nazi memorobilia. He was also a convicted murderer, spent some time in prision for killing a girlfreind. But now he was in his fifties and had a new girl friend about 19 or 20.

He got big laugh out of it.

gypsyjoker

Post by gypsyjoker » August 27th, 2005, 6:58 am

hey did you hear the one about the guy sitting at a bar and he hears a voice say, "I like your tie' he looks around and no one is there. Then he hears the voice say, "nice suit you are wearing".
Finally he asks the bar tender where the voice is coming from. The bar tender says "Its the complimenary peanuts.
Last edited by gypsyjoker on August 27th, 2005, 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » August 27th, 2005, 11:44 am

Doreen I forgot what the gypsy wrote but...
Here is something truly funny that I salvaged from litkicks story board before levi sold out. It was the only post she ever made to litkics, I have no way of getting in touch with her. I hope she does not mind the repost.
The formating is a little screwed up
Still T - I haven't read it yet. But it's not really kosher to post someone else's words without their permission and without crediting the author. Who IS "she"? Who is the author?

I do like the humor you inserted into the posts you had formally deleted.

But I think it best to delete this story unless you have the author's permission to post it here ... Once you have permission from the author to post it here, you can post it but you need to post her name as a byline. Thanks!

-d

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » August 27th, 2005, 1:20 pm

jenninot was the author going to delete it because the story board is gone. :evil: I have no contact info. Even if I had an email address I am still not sure I want to email some woman I don't know and ask permission to use it. Fantastic bit of writting. A dam shame. But I know you don't want to hear anymore about litblog. not going to mention it again. If you want I will email the story to you if you think it would be kosher to do that? Worth reading. Maybe one best stories I have ever read.

Just please remember I must use (...) because the X delete button is gone once a post has been replied to.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » August 27th, 2005, 1:49 pm

Sure, email it to me. It's about a sex toy party, right? Sorta like a tupperware party. I remember reading it at litkicks. I don't remember that name, though, "jenninot."

You know, Jack, I receive emails all the time with poems and stories in them and oftentimes I love the work, so I reply back to the sender and asked them who wrote it. 9x outa ten, they have no clue. There's rarely a byline.

Why does this bother me? I donno. I guess I just want to recognize the author. I want to give credit where credit is due. I think the author deserves recognition for his or her work. I don't think I'd like it much if one day I saw my poetry or story posted somewhere or sent around in email without the sender crediting me. I wouldn't mind at all and I'd be honored, in fact, if people posted my work all over the net, but it would be nice to have my name associated with it. (*shrug*... as if it mattered! LOL!!!)

S8 is very lenient when it comes to things like this. I'd just like to see the author's byline, that's all. Credit where credit is due.

I got a Terms of Service violation from the webmaster of another forum for posting some lyrics to a tune. I even put it in a quotation box AND referenced the writer of the song and linked to where I found it on the web. Nope. Not acceptable there. They said I violated copyright laws. Ugh.

Anyway, I don't believe I violated copyright laws. I didn't sell the lyrics. I made no money on them. I just posted them to congratulate someone on her wedding.

I'm just saying many sites have a LOT of strict restrictions to what you can post. Here, we'd just like to see the author credited.

And yeah, I know about the X button disappearing after somebody replies. I had forgotten about that. ;) ...

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » August 27th, 2005, 1:56 pm

The story is about a mother and her pregnant daughter.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » August 27th, 2005, 3:44 pm

A mother and her pregnant daughter? Well, they are at a sex toy party.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » August 28th, 2005, 9:29 am

I remember Cecil's reaction. He fell out of his chair laughing. I don't know if she ever vistis here. If she does I pray she posts it again. A work of genuis. Do you want to read it? I will mail it to you.

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » September 2nd, 2005, 12:47 pm

it's the complimentary paranoid ideation

the Jewish kids at college would order pizzas from the local pizza paarlor, Pizza Loy's, and they'd chant, "Here's the Goy from Pizza Loy," man.

The pizza is circumcised.
[color=darkcyan]i'm on a survival mission
yo ho ho an a bottle of rum om[/color]

Return to “Rant, Rage & Laugh”