I have a mouth full of blood

Creative complaints & humor.
stilltrucking

I have a mouth full of blood

Post by stilltrucking » May 28th, 2006, 4:56 am

From biting my tongue.

mnaz

Post by mnaz » May 28th, 2006, 7:49 pm

I've developed a form of facial rigor-mortis from "keeping a stiff upper lip".

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » May 30th, 2006, 12:18 am

Nice comeback :)

mnaz

Post by mnaz » June 4th, 2006, 8:46 am

thank you.

judih
Site Admin

Post by judih » June 4th, 2006, 10:58 am

you two

(wonder what would fly out of you if you loosened up)

mnaz

Post by mnaz » June 4th, 2006, 6:26 pm

"Loosen up?"....

I've probably said too much already..... It seems I only come here when I wanna get lost in the desert or vent frustration.... and I've this bad habit of speaking for others in my frustration. It isn't healthy, it isn't zen, if pushed too far. To constantly rail for change with deep-seated anger or brute force is barking up the wrong tree. Ultimately, warriors will be warriors and fools will follow suit, and there isn't a damned thing I can do about it except wake to enjoy another sunrise.

I once told someone that I desired to be a Buddhist. He said I didn't qualify....

Copyright, 2006, M-Naz Self-Flames, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » June 4th, 2006, 10:04 pm

Look Mark I don't know how to say this but here and Sunday Stream is the only safe places for me on studio eight these days.

I got to put quote here of your post because it is a gem i need to focus on.
I've probably said too much already..... It seems I only come here when I wanna get lost in the desert or vent frustration.... and I've this bad habit of speaking for others in my frustration. It isn't healthy, it isn't zen, if pushed too far. To constantly rail for change with deep-seated anger or brute force is barking up the wrong tree. Ultimately, warriors will be warriors and fools will follow suit, and there isn't a damned thing I can do about it except wake to enjoy another sunrise.

I once told someone that I desired to be a Buddhist. He said I didn't qualify....

Copyright, 2006, M-Naz Self-Flames, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Yeah I got thrown out of quaker meeting cause some putz thought I was coming on too strong. I am a defrocked quaker. Ya know I used to call the Flames Board on litkicks my Zen board.

It isn't healthy, it isn't zen, if pushed too far. To constantly rail for change with deep-seated anger or brute force is barking up the wrong tree. Ultimately, warriors will be warriors and fools will follow suit, and there isn't a damned thing I can do about it except wake to enjoy another sunrise.

they used to tell me that the old timey Friends did not say Amen

Amen

mnaz

Post by mnaz » June 5th, 2006, 12:41 am

Thanks...

(time for me to unclench my jaw.....)

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » June 5th, 2006, 2:27 am

Time for me to unclench my fist.

the flaming ace

Post by the flaming ace » June 6th, 2006, 9:39 am

unclencheth thy brow
thy furrowed scowl
thy putrid strench
thy furious wrenching
thy flaming ranting
if indeed thee believes as thou has said,
To constantly rail for change with deep-seated anger or brute force is barking up the wrong tree.
we may all as well be dead
so what the hell
let's be brave
an enjoy th ride toward th grave
misbehave an ran't
an if ya cant't kick th habit of self-reproach
i shant broach thy brooding pouch no more,
if it speaks to thyne concerns
just ler er rip
before rest in peace
stiffins thy lip
an loosens thy brow
an thy furrowed scowl
an yer ashes are plowed under
th wrong tree
mercy me
til you quake and shudder
in th flames of fear
an walk thru th fire
cheeerfully oer th earth
what canst thou say
chill that buddhist putz,
like water off a flaming ducks back,
quack, quaker, quack!!
[b][color=darkgreen]one more for th road[/color][/b] :mrgreen:

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » June 6th, 2006, 9:50 am

and there isn't a damned thing I can do about it except wake to enjoy another sunrise.

Not my will but Thy will

If you can not enjoy the sunrise, if your anger spoils that, you are pissing in the wind.

This post was about Israel. For what it is worth. With friends like poor little Israel do we need enemies? I was surfing a friend's webpage and found a link to the Israeli government. And on that government site was a link to a newspaper article about the embattled Christian Zionists who are fighting an uphill battle for truth justice and the american way. So much moral clarity there I wanted to puke.

Leave my country alone. Stop fucking with us. Fuck the holy land, fuck jesus, fuck golda meir, fuck you all.
Didn't cindy sheehan make a comment about Israel in one of her harangues?

Where do you think Israel got the uranium to build her first bombs. Stolen from a plant in Pennsylvania with the help of its Jewish Owner. And I believe in
the human use of human beings
and that when we arm ourselves we arm our enemies. And I remember the USS Liberty.

And philip roth said it best for me.

A Jew without Jews, without Judaism, without Zionism, without Jewishness, without a temple or an army or even a pistol, a Jew clearly without a home, just the object itself, like a glass or an apple.
Philip Roth

everyday I pray for a stroke, I want to blow my brains out. I would pay doreen a hundred dollars to block me from this site. She did it for perezoso didn't she?

I am weary of writing, but I can't stop.

the flaming ace

Post by the flaming ace » June 6th, 2006, 10:24 am

you din see a word i writ thy quaking stooge it's tyme ta quittt my keyboard is smoking an i want in on it, lovayou you homeless jew moishe buddha, boos and wows. mercy mee. amen, i yam what i yam, crystal city, texas, th popeye statue, spinach capital of th world, their claim to fame, thou flaming brow an burning eyes an devil's rage th scourge of my mawning, matey
[b][color=darkgreen]one more for th road[/color][/b] :mrgreen:

mnaz

Post by mnaz » June 6th, 2006, 11:19 am

The holy land is just a chunk of arid real estate with crumbling artifacts.

And Jesus had nothing to do with anything which could be construed as Christian Zionism. Fuck the endless generations of virulent, self-deputized, self-righteous Pharisees of all stripes and "Ism", in general, but let Jesus alone. We already crucified him, and for what?

As for "leave my country alone"..... Amen!

We either learn to live together, work together, love each other, as Jesus beseeched, or we annihilate each other in self-imposed, self-fulfilling Armageddon. End of story.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » June 6th, 2006, 11:47 am

I come back here to delete this rant. Jesus christ my hero, I have no idea who the hell G W Bush is talking to. It don't sound like no body I know.

Sorry for spitting a mouth full of blood out on this board.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » June 6th, 2006, 8:34 pm

There is a spirit which I feel that delights to do no evil, nor to revenge any wrong, but delights to endure all things, in hope to enjoy its own in the end. Its hope is to outlive all wrath and contention, and to weary out all exaltation and cruelty, or whatever is of a nature contrary to itself. It sees to the end of all temptations. As it bears no evil in itself, so it conceives none in thoughts to any other. If it be betrayed, it bears it, for its ground and spring is the mercies and forgiveness of God. Its crown is meekness, its life is everlasting love unfeigned; it takes its kingdom with entreaty and not with contention, and keeps it by lowliness of mind. In God alone it can rejoice, though none else regard it, or can own its life. It's conceived in sorrow, and brought forth without any to pity it, nor doth it murmur at grief and oppression. It never rejoiceth but through sufferings; for with the world's joy it is murdered. I found it alone, being forsaken. I have fellowship therein with them who lived in dens and desolate places in the earth, who through death obtained this resurrection and eternal holy life.
George Fox

I suppose I got a little too loose. I try to keep Fox's words going like a mantra. But I backslide.

I said it but I wish I had just bit my tongue again. This is not about Israel as such. It is about Christian Zionists and the support they get from the government of Israel. We have forty million C-Z terrorists running loose in this country.

She is like sunshine to me. That dam link just tripped my trigger. What is it called? -- intermittent explosive disorder --

Return to “Rant, Rage & Laugh”