Continued rant at ST from my other thread ...

Creative complaints & humor.
Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » January 26th, 2007, 1:15 am

Here's my decision. Why? Because I am the decider. Hahahaha! I know that's not funny but I had to say it since we need a little levity in the room. Thank you for laughing with me.

Jack? Please don't reply to Deb's threads any more. Just stop replying to her.

There are plenty of other people here to reply to. Thanks.

Why am I asking you to do this? Because she claims you're harassing her by tagging her posts and following her around the boards and as silly as this may sound to you because you just consider yourself participating, she's serious.

So stop replying to her threads.

It's that simple. It's easy.

Thank you.

Peace.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » January 26th, 2007, 2:11 am

Last edited by stilltrucking on January 26th, 2007, 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » January 26th, 2007, 2:53 am

OK good. But I'm serious. Thanks!

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » January 26th, 2007, 7:55 am

You did not have to say that doreen

I wish you had not said that.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » January 26th, 2007, 11:53 am

OK. You're right. I didn't have to say that. I'm sorry.

I really SHOULD have said, "If it were ME being accused of harassment and following someone around on the internet, I would stop replying to their posts."

I can't tell you what to do. You can do whatever you want to do. This is a public discussion board and you are a member here.

But if it were me and I was being accused of harassment and following someone around on the internet, I would stop posting any replies to their topics.... at least for a while anyway.

Why? Because it would be WAY easier than dealing with someone who is essentially accusing me of doing something illegal. Following someone around on the internet is called stalking. I wouldn't want to be accused of that.

So, Jack, we love ya, brother, and I know you do not mean to be harassing anyone and you are simply participating in the boards the way you have always participated.

But hell, is it worth it? I mean with all the other people to reply here, if she's going to continue to accuse you of these things, wouldn't it be much easier just to stop replying to her threads?

This shouldn't have been stated as a command. It wasn't one. Again, I can't tell you what to do.

It was stated out of friendship because I care about you and as much as I'd like to see the two of you get along, it doesn't look like it can happen if you are being accused of these things.

Sighhh...

I'm very sorry I said it the way I did. I should have stated it as a very strong suggestion. It was late and I was tired and I was worried about the accusations.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » January 26th, 2007, 10:59 pm

Sorry doreen WD said it for me very well
I am not taking the bait jack
:roll:
I wonder the hell she meant by that.
It must be a guy thing I quess.

If it is too much hassle to delete me I will continue to delete my posts

If you could do it for perezoso and you could do it by mistake to hester, and you do it to spam bots why not me.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » January 27th, 2007, 12:06 am

I wish you wouldn't delete your posts. It makes it so the threads don't makes sense.

I'm sorry you had an argument with Deb. I'm sorry she perceived your posts as she did. I just wish everybody could get along, as you know.

The only posts of perezoso's I deleted were in the Dumpster. All the other ones are still here but they aren't searchable. I did ban that name but the posts are still here except the ones I threw away because they were trash.

When I inadvertently deleted hester's membership name, it was a big accident. None of here posts were deleted. They are all still here. They are just no longer searchable under the original spacing of her name.

I can't possibly go through and delete anybody's posts. That's not my job and it would take wayyyyy more time than I can imagine!

I'm sorry you got upset and feel compelled to delete your posts simply because I suggested you don't post to someone's threads who has been accusing you of doing things you certainly don't want to be accused of doing.

I was truly being kind when I suggested you stop posting to her threads. Why would you want to anyway? As I said, if it were me being told that someone thought I was stalking them and harassing them well hell, I'd just stop hanging around them! I wouldn't want that being said about me. Who would want that?

I was trying to be helpful to you!

But at any rate, here we are again. This has happened many times. You say you don't want to be here any more. You delete your posts. You beg me to delete your membership.

And just as always, I'll just say that you are under no obligation to come here. Come here and post if you want. If you don't want to, don't.

It's that simple.

Hope you feel better soon.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » January 27th, 2007, 1:12 am

My last post to that thread was to mnaz. So since it was her thread that means I can't reply to him. I just don't like it, I was trying to find out from WD just what I said that hurt her. You slap my wrist and tell me to be a good boy. You let her accusations stand, I ask her to tell me what I said that was so offensive, she goes on about how I hate her. So suppose someone replies to a WD thread, i should not post to them?

I am going to try and stay away
Last edited by stilltrucking on January 27th, 2007, 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » January 27th, 2007, 1:32 am

As I said, I didn't mean to say you CAN'T post to her threads. Sorry I stated it too firmly. I'm not your boss. You can do whatever you want.

I was only suggesting not replying to her threads because obviously you two aren't getting along and she thinks you're stalking her and harassing her.

If you want to reply to mnaz, that's fine. Go ahead. If you want to continue to reply to Deb on her threads, that's up to you. I was only suggesting not to reply to her because it isn't working out and it would be easier for you both that way.

Hey, I'm out of this! I don't want to be in this argument and I'm really sorry I tried to help at this point.

I'm NOT going to block your access to this site. You haven't done anything to warrant being banned!

Why should I do that?

For the LAST time, YOU can block your access if you want.

Meaning, just don't come here if you don't want to.

You'd be missed but it's not up to ME to make that decision. It's your decision not mind.

And it's YOU who are responsible for where you go and where you don't go.

That's it. I'm done with it.

Peace.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » January 27th, 2007, 1:35 am

Me to doreen, you said you were going to stay out of and then you jumped in like big mamma and pretty much took her side

Water under the bride, don't mean nothing

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » January 27th, 2007, 2:01 am

Me to doreen, you said you were going to stay out of and then you jumped in like big mamma and pretty much took her side

Water under the bride, don't mean nothing
Bullshit!

BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT!

OK.. now I'm FUCKING MAD ok?

I did NOT "jump in like big mamma" and I did NOT "pretty much take her side."

Fuck this nonsense!

I came here to suggest you two STOP it by YOU stopping replying to her threads because she doesn't like what you post AND because she is accusing you of doing something ILLEGAL for crissake!

Stalking and harassment are illegal. Can't you tell when someone's trying to be your friend?

I took NOBODY's side and now I am very very angry.

This is NOT how I want to spend my time.

If this kinda shit continues, I'm not going to be part of it, OK?

I'll just shut the door to everybody and the entire community can find another place to go.

The internet is a HUGE place.

If people don't like it here, they can go somewhere else.

Sometimes I hate the fucking internet.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » January 27th, 2007, 2:29 am

That is my perception of what happened,
That is my perception of what happened,
you told me to stop posting to deb
you told me you were serious
you said you were sorry.
fine
i told deb i was sorry but you know it wasn't good enough

I told you that I did not want to be hight maint
I could cut and past what you said
but this has gone on too long
as far as helping
the road to hell is paved with good intentions
you know I have paved many a mile on it

I am tired of it too
I promise you I wont delete
I wont post.

going to miss this place
you know I did not start this flame war
it must be a guy thing
you know e-dog got frustrated and told me to fuck off
but we seem to be able to get along
ANd as far as objectionable behavior
when perexoso made that comment about my mother's anus I mentioned it to you
and you told me that it is free speech here and you would not censor him
so I got over it.
of course you have no memory of that right?

going to miss this place, I don't mind the not posting but I will miss not
reading.

I did not start this shit, all I was doing was posting
and she had a hissy fit about something which I know not what.

I get tired of this
but who started it
who started this
who started this fuckig flame war
Last edited by stilltrucking on January 27th, 2007, 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » January 27th, 2007, 2:38 am

As I said.. how many times now? Too many for me to count.

I told you not to post to her threads because she was accusing you of harassing her and stalking her.

What I apologized for was for TELLING you not to instead of suggesting that you don't.

I didn't mean to TELL you not to. I meant to STRONGLY suggest that you don't.

Why? Because harassment and stalking are illegal and if someone perceives that's what you're doing, and if that person tells you (as she did) to stop following her around and stop harassing her and you continue to post to her threads and she continues to perceive your posts as stalking and harassments, well brotha... you could possibly have a big problem given the fact that stalking and harassment are illegal and the law says that if someone tells you to leave them alone, you MUST leave them alone because if you continue to NOT leave them alone, you could be considered a person who is REALLY stalking and harassing, just as your accuser is stating.

This whole thing is UTTERLY RIDICULOUS.

It's done. I'll lock the thread if it continues much longer. I can't do it any more.

I didn't side with anyone.

I do not consider your posts to be EITHER stalking or harassing. That's my opinion. But I'm me. I'm not the person accusing you of it.

Goodnight.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » January 27th, 2007, 2:46 am

good night
this place is worst then a drug for me
wild horses could not drag me away
thats the problem
but I will try
at least unil I get over this
funny thing is when I am deleting the image of Sylvia Plath sitting on the ledge of her hotel roof throwing her clothes into the wind comes to mind. Such a comforting image. Strange.
sorry I pissed you off.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » January 27th, 2007, 3:10 am

ANd as far as objectionable behavior
when perexoso made that comment about my mother's anus I mentioned it to you
and you told me that it is free speech here and you would not censor him
so I got over it.
of course you have no memory of that right?
perezoso was banned... repeatedly banned... using MANY usernames, including perezoso for comments like that.

What in the world do you MEAN by accusing me of not remembering his rude comments!?

It was a very difficult time for me. Did I say something about "free speech"? I don't think so.

I've NEVER said ANYBODY had the right to say rude things to anybody else here.

NEVER.

I never said that.

I banned him. Over and over and over and over and over again when he used too many names to count and kept coming back to do his name-calling, bigoted, rude routine.

Now he's back again using yet again another name so if you find any threads where he is back to his old ways, please point them out to me so I can ban him again. Because I will if it happens again.

I'm sorry you were the brunt of his childish and rude behavior.

Don't feel alone. Many of us were.

Goodnight again.

This time I'm really going to sleep. It's 2am and I've had to deal with an idiot on another board tonight who has apparently gone off his medication.

And people wonder why I started playing Scrabble.

Scrabble is calm. It's simple. Nobody accuses anybody of anything except cheating and quitting. *shrug*... and after those incidences? There's always another game.

Games are simple. They don't mean anything.

And just to think, I really still want to create artwork and write poetry.

Maybe one day I'll make time for that again but I'm not interested in being a babysitter or a mother. And I do NOT like being accused of being a "momma" and siding with anyone.

I'm not very much happy with my role as a discussion board administrator either at the moment. I didn't really want this job. All I wanted to do was to create stuff and make a place for others to create stuff.

No wonder the world is at war. Nobody can get along with each other.

The game world makes more sense. You play. You play fair. You use strategy. You learn skills. You win. Or you lose.

Way easier than this.

Peace and lights out.

Return to “Rant, Rage & Laugh”