the graduation

Post your poetry, any style.
creativesoul

the graduation

Post by creativesoul » June 18th, 2007, 11:52 am

i got the BA in sociology. i walked with a lot of other people and got the leathery looking thingy bop and i am so tired. my son is here and he knows better than anyone when i need to sleep. i did the deal, my mother and father were in the same room for the first time in 45 years, they were proud of me, as i was, because i did this
somehow it does not seem real to me.
i went to dinner, i have gone to movies, but i feel like i am floating above myself, and that my relatives are here watching. i felt my grandmas hands on me that sweet comforting touch. God i loved that woman more than anyone. then there is Donna who sent me to the beauty parlor two days before- thank creator! i did not have to look like i crawled out from under a rock, a mossy one. my lover is sad becuase his twin boys are not her this morning. i feel distant from myself, from him from anything and everything. i want to read a book and stay in bed for two weeks not all alone all the time. i wish he understood me and did not shut me down sometimes That is not really an option.cannot make people hear you
The support and love that I have reciecved has been amazing, how can i give it back? the healing of my family, and the one i live in now, all in one big golden light
writers on the storm on msn is my site

Arcadia

Post by Arcadia » June 19th, 2007, 5:43 pm

felicitaciones, creativesoul!!!! (and thanks for sharing the process with us!!!!).

Return to “Poetry”