rambles

Post your poetry, any style.
robertsnw2

rambles

Post by robertsnw2 » June 24th, 2007, 12:29 pm

illumination, pray for floodlights, but such small particles raise to the eyes, dust, remnants of clouds
wish upon something unchanging, i hope i will, thow the penny unto an oceaon with movement
as opposed to a stagnant well, yes, i know the water is chlorinated, pumps, ect. but i want sand to move over
sedement, opporotunity, growth, catch my bones in hang nets and cast em back onto the world and wait for the children to build,
i want something over my head, i want a lense to help me place the shadows, make them familiar
something of dream instead of nightmare, goal instead of death, i want something less morbid, something pure, gold
without a mythical formuala , love without blood and sacrifice, children without responsibilities, arrows without actual targets
just motivation, shooting something out there, creating for creations sake, because the world is bored, i am bored, soul struck with rock
formations that have never moved but i wait, i conjure and plot, draw maps of takedowns and recoveries, ways to climb
atop fallen monuments, this same ground i walk upon,

well build again, the angel said upon my shoulder, whispers in the night, for who whispers in the day time, murders, lecherous beings,
no, i wshiper to myself in worship, in prayer, in hymns sung from glass breaking from voices that can shatter mirrors and silence explantion, i whisper for the eternal
"shut up" the immortal silence, the cloth in my mouth soaked in fuel, i whisper, for the burning of that which is bigger than me

so out of touch, so gone wrong, so back stage primping hair of trees for backdrops, cuz that is what's romantic, not the here and now, no never, but what's missed
and the momment that are kept are just the mood surrounding it, the music played, the dimmed eyelid of sun, the soft hush of night

~K

Post by ~K » June 24th, 2007, 1:45 pm

praying 4 floodlights
candles
flicker with
old school charm
our souls are sold
or lost

or

what are you
going on about
now