Why was it necessary for the Administration to get caught to

Commentary by Michael Bonanno.

Moderator: Michael

Michael

Why was it necessary for the Administration to get caught to

Post by Michael » November 17th, 2006, 1:44 am

A member of the World Conditions and Action Items mailing list sent this to me. It’s not only pretty enlightening, in my humble opinion, but, if true, magnifies the heinousness of The Regime’s crimes.

I thought that I’d share it with you.

Michael,

My guess is that the short answer to the question, "Why was it necessary for the Administration to get caught torturing some Muslims?" would be, "To keep up appearances". But I've been stewing with this question for some months, now. Here's what it looks like to me.

When a liar knowingly and openly accuses an innocent person of a heinous crime it then becomes necessary for the liar to relate to the accused as if he is a heinous criminal. ....else onlookers will begin to smell a rat.

If we assume that individuals within the US government, including within the Bush Administration, conceived and orchestrated 9/11 then why have these same people been capturing, imprisoning and torturing Muslims whom they know are not terrorists and had nothing to do with 9/11? Is it possible that these torturings are for show, that these individuals are being tortured so as to impress us? The Administration needs the show in order to keep from being investigated, arrested and tried for the mass killings of 9/11. The capture and torture of Muslims is intended as a show of absolute determination on the Administration's part to prevent another 9/11. These, true criminals of 9/11, have decided [as a part of their deception] to blatantly violate constitutional and international law by torturing people. They, better than we, know that such illegal actions have nothing to do with thwarting additional 9/11s, that such extreme, inhumane measures have nothing to do with protecting the US, but that these immoral acts are part of their strategy to reinforce and sustain the illusion that 9/11 was done by Islamic terrorists.

The true murderers here MUST act as if they are over-reacting; they have to play-out an extreme response to 9/11 else they run the risk of being found-out. Anything less than an extreme response....and what could be more extreme than knowingly torturing innocent
individuals...risks exposing the fact that Muslims didn't do 9/11, that the USA isn't threatened from outside, that the USA's most lethal enemies are at the White House, itself. Any grade-school kid who habitually lies to his friends knows that his lies have to be followed-up with behaviours that reinforce the lies.

Some might say, "But the Administration attempted to hide the fact that they've been overseeing the torture of prisoners." Yes, they did. Early on, they denied having any part in torture. In spite of their denials, they were soon found-out. It seems reasonable to assume that from the get-go it was important to them that they be found-out. It seems reasonable to assume that they actually saw to it that the truth of their torturings would be made public. THE WHOLE POINT IN TORTURING THESE CAPTIVES WAS TO GET CAUGHT DOING IT! When they were found-out....something which they made sure would happen....they then argued that they are motivated by an unprecedented and justified, absolute determination to protect the US population from another 9/11 attack. All of this is to support and sustain the illusion that 9/11 was the work of Islamic terrorists.

As long as the government doesn't release to the public surveillance footage of a Boeing airliner crashing into the Pentagon, then it's reasonable to assume that there's a staggering cover-up taking place, here. It's a no-brainer. The king has no cloths.

Until the bulk of a Boeing airliner (Flight 93) is dug-up out of the ground near Shanksville.

PA....with a deligation of independent, international witnesses on hand....then it's reasonable to assume that there's a staggering cover-up taking place here. It's a no-brainer. The king has no cloths.

Until there it is revealed who purchased the put-options in the days prior to 9/11.....

Until it is scientifically explained how WTCs 1, 2 & 7 could collapse in so few seconds.....

The list of "untils" is long.

To friendship,
jwt

To friendship,
Michael

“When they call the roll in the Senate, the Senators do not know whether to answer 'Present' or 'Not guilty.'” - Theodore Roosevelt

World Conditions and Action Items
CDs
Cemetery Rose

Return to “Open Mike Soundoff”