check this out if you get a chance

Truckin'. Still truckin'...

Moderator: stilltrucking

still.trucking

Re: check this out if you get a chance

Post by still.trucking » July 22nd, 2012, 9:56 pm

. I listen for you.

Pi flash back why that movie freaked me out, why it raised my hackles, do you humans have hackles?
Etymology: based on the literal meaning of hackles (the hairs on the back of a dog’s neck that stick up when the dog fears something)
when the guy in the dinner says to him
"It's okay, I am a Jew too."
I had a bad feeling everything was not okay.

going off on a tangent here maybe, Jack an ex choir boy, a good Catholic. I think about his Dr. Sax. I have never read it but artguy said of it
by Artguy » Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:00 am

Dr. Sax...he makes things go bump in the night....
Steve Earle has a fearless heart
The scary parts for me have so much to do with how I was raised, but if you are holding my virtual hand I can make through the scary parts

I deleted a picture off the arlblog earlier today because I could not figure out where to put it, going to put it here I think,

maybe it fits

Is this the gravest threat to European Jews since 1945?

"The bodily pain caused to that member is the real purpose of circumcision" - Moses Maimonides

Maybe it fits? boy that's a double entendre I think.
Joking but even so, I am going where I have never been before, new ground everytime Jerry's wheel goes round. Farther then I been before.

It will be a summer of love for still.trucking. trying to confine the Magician of Lublin, so his voice be true to you.
Attachments
beschneidung1342608661.jpg
beschneidung1342608661.jpg (35.33 KiB) Viewed 2552 times
Last edited by still.trucking on July 22nd, 2012, 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Natural selection, as it has operated in human history, favors not only the clever but the murderous." Barbara Ehrenreich

Free Rice

still.trucking

Post by still.trucking » July 22nd, 2012, 10:18 pm

66898-hackles.png
66898-hackles.png (6.01 KiB) Viewed 2551 times

Geez dame, a lot of garbage I have posted, I could spend twenty years trying to fix all the typos and slopply mistakes in syntax.

If you run across one that raises your hackles I wish you would let me know. I think the expression can also read to annoy
hackles - a feeling of anger and animosity; "having one's hackles or dander up"
dander
anger, ire, choler - a strong emotion; a feeling that is oriented toward some real or supposed grievance
over and out for Pi Day

thanks for being a pen pal
"Natural selection, as it has operated in human history, favors not only the clever but the murderous." Barbara Ehrenreich

Free Rice

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » July 22nd, 2012, 10:40 pm

When I first saw the image earlier my first thought was that it was the baby in the Bible that the two women fought over, so King Solomon said he would cut the baby in half and give one side to each of them, until the true mother bade he not cut the child down the middle, but give it to the other woman. Than I thought of Moses a baby in the basket and Mothers love their babies so genuinely, what suffering at times.

I didn't check the Pi yet, though. I meant to google it and find a link to the movie. I noticed that you all had watched it back in 2005.

Don't you dare go fixing the fixings, Jack. I like it exactly how you do it and that is how it should be read.

Thank you for letting me read you every day. I take you everywhere with me.
`Do you know, I was so angry, Kitty,' Alice went on...`when I saw all the mischief you had been doing, I was very nearly opening the window, and putting you out into the snow! And you'd have deserved it, you
little mischievous darling!
~Lewis Carroll

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » July 22nd, 2012, 11:07 pm

I heard an interesting show on NPR about backyard survival gardens I have not found the link yet but this one looks interesting in light of Monstanto's trying to get a monopoly on seeds.

Planting The Seeds of Survival

Also so some interesting youtube videos

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » July 22nd, 2012, 11:18 pm

Thank you, Jack.
I watched the short you.tube real quick and I have read a bit through-out the year about monstanto's. I will look this over more tomorrow.
`Do you know, I was so angry, Kitty,' Alice went on...`when I saw all the mischief you had been doing, I was very nearly opening the window, and putting you out into the snow! And you'd have deserved it, you
~Lewis Carroll

still.trucking

Post by still.trucking » July 23rd, 2012, 12:03 am

I was going to post this to Paint Me Black

but going to put it here cause just like the woman in the long black veil I feel safe here,
because here
Nobody knows, Nobody sees, Nobody knows but me.
and you

I feel like we are hiding here in plain site

Going to call this Paint it Brown
Cat shit brown the color of my eyes when I wear red

Yes paint me brown

Vonneghut's brother writng him about the new twin babies says "there is shit everywhere" talk about good guys,
He raised seven children: three from his first marriage; three of his sister Alice's four children, adopted by Vonnegut after her death from cancer;[25

Mingo got me thinking about shit, the coming shit storm and god's wrath,

I think about my shitty diapers and how many times my mother had to clean the shit off my ass. I only cleaned the shit off her ass once. I remember thinking as I cleaned up, well mom I am returning the favor.

Isabella Rose is harder to potty train than he sons her mother says.

"Everywhere that man has gone he has dropped a rich load of knowledge"
Firesign Theatre
We're Are All Bozos on the Bus

Yes and women have cleaned it up. I never learned about the birds and bees till I thought about that cocky mockingbird.

The Faith of a Heretic Walter Kauffmann

A hard read

Every time I think of God's wrath in the Bible I think it is Man's Wrath, what we have is the aftermath of man's wrath, G d looks on in tender indifference. G d is good G d is greate, G d needs us, We forgive G d and G d forgives us.

I am loath to bring the Judgement of G d down on anyone, I loved that video from Blinded by Rainbows, it was brilliant the shot of H*tler coming out of the church with that cross above his head 8)
Attachments
blinded by rainbows.PNG

Free Rice

tinkerjack

Post by tinkerjack » October 21st, 2012, 11:23 pm

big issues
who has time for that
so much news to keep up with
'where do the children play'

I saw a lonely face on a tombstone and I can't remember where
Attachments
grazynka.PNG
free rice

I used to be smart

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » April 8th, 2013, 8:39 pm

Hey Jack, been watching more info about these murderers and it made me come find this post to post about it to you in. I'm still reading about the crooks, the crimes, those that open the door and say come on in for $500 million, I mean how can this be done and allowed for the children, for the students of Berkley, for the future children.

This black hole just gets deeper and deeper, the youtubes alone will scare your socks off.
http://www.occupymonsanto360.org/2013/0 ... -monsanto/
~Lewis Carroll

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » April 8th, 2013, 8:50 pm

Also when I was talking to mingo the other day and we said something of the ark and STDs and tonight I'm thinking who the heck can be scared of what will happen from having sex anymore when just the thought of eating, which most do three times a day if not more, just eating can be more risk than getting laid. Freaky, huh.
~Lewis Carroll

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » April 10th, 2013, 9:02 pm

r crumb.PNG
The illustrated book of Genesis, Robert Crumb

http://studioeight.tv/phpbb/viewtopic.p ... mb#p150296

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » April 10th, 2013, 10:01 pm

Ha Ha, I know, it freaked me out just thinking about that happening, all the how could theys and just acks!
~Lewis Carroll

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » April 13th, 2013, 8:28 am

It is my heritage. I never heard one adult in my family threaten me with hell in the afterlife. Except for Crazy Mike my father the atheist Jew (blessed be his memory) who told me that heaven or hell is right now and here and I have a choice. I dreamed about my true love last night, she was horribly changed her face decayed or eaten by cancer. I still looked on her with love.

Speaking of the afterlife check this out if you get a chance...
Google Afterlife

constantine

Post by constantine » April 15th, 2013, 6:56 pm

hey! you're back. i was wondering where you were.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » April 16th, 2013, 9:40 pm

Watched a cool movie today.
Check it out

Return to “Asylum for the Terminally Vain”