ain't no sunshine when she is gone
sometimes I take a great notion to jump in the river
if the river was whiskey

creativesoul

Re: a neolithic childhood

Post by creativesoul » January 19th, 2014, 10:20 am

i love to touch frosting=all those bright colors mixed in with white icing-

8)
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » January 20th, 2014, 1:19 pm

I don't know when or if ever I will see her again :(
children make me crazy
and they scare the shit out of me too

I was in a truck stop in Virginia, I was kneeling down looking at some CD's on the bottom of the rack, when this little toddler toddled over and started wailing on me, hitting me with her tiny fists with all the strength in her small body. I remember smiling at her and I heard people laughing.

the only thing wrong with children is they grow up to be adults. Up against the wall red necked mothers and fathers.
ramble ramble .....
I was watching a show about monkeys last week, one thing caught my attention, when a beta monkey gets into it with an alpha the beta will grab hold of an infant monkey and hold it as a shield.

sorry I got to delete
the picture of my grandniece because I posted it without permission. Thank you for the reply, I love that picture of her. I will put it back if her parents don't mind.
glad you got to see it, a pretty picture, ten four on the frosting art 8)

Thanks for the reply,

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » January 20th, 2014, 1:55 pm

i think my ability to love and care for people has increased since i was a young woman= and i like being alone- but i also really a this point have entered a new phase - so what anybody does or says isnt my problem- but back in the day- i thought it was my job t make people feel better- these days- i do not do things for people that can do it for themselves- been good for me :!: :?: :idea: :arrow:
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » January 20th, 2014, 2:11 pm

I been watching too much Dr. Phil :mrgreen:

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » January 20th, 2014, 6:24 pm

there was a woman that did ceremony with some indians- she thought she was somebody- i never could stand 'somebodies' i like nobodies way better- important people are mean and they suck-and that woman is getting older- and less of a somebody- so she s trying to move mountain and part the seas--
she was watching the food - she knew if she ate with this energy in the room that it was not going to be good- now she knew why her elder did what she did- took the plate with her-because she knew - that sometimes-people jus will do anything to be the center of attention-
so tired of skitzo shaman white woman=telling me what i said- which i did not- and if i told her to 'shut up' -well- someone needed to tell her= 15 years later= i went to taco bell with her- there were some strange spirits that day
she said 'most people do not know who i am'
i was ok with that- then- but when ever i hear-those words'people do not know who i am' i realize i have made a fatal mistake going anywhere with them-
i learned quite awhile back about 'asleep at the wheel'

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » January 22nd, 2014, 6:45 pm

I learned very early the some women were more some bodies than other women but that was just the Jewish women that raised me I over came that when I read Sylvia Somebody's novel and discovered that a woman is a woman is a ...rose
Sylvia Somebody the mad college girl who was so stupid about executions the summer Ethyl Rosenberg was electrocuted.

same as when I realized that there were Negros more intelligent than me— duh.

I don't do much ceremony anymore
probably should do more.
Quaker meeting about the only ceremonies I ever attend anymore, and an occasional Jewish funeral

nothing to do with nothing just thinking of the lyrics to this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElWLJCz58lE

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » January 22nd, 2014, 10:06 pm

waiting for pizza- been starving and sick but it must be a secret indian healing
the pizza ceremony with no tomato sauce=pesto only--veggie- my mouth is ready for some of that-thanks for the response- feeling half dead-

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » January 24th, 2014, 4:14 pm

I've been half dead for years but it has not affected my appetite. :P I hope you are feeling better today.

Return to “Asylum for the Terminally Vain”