Sunday

Truckin'. Still truckin'...

Moderator: stilltrucking

stilltrucking

Sunday

Post by stilltrucking » February 9th, 2014, 12:58 am

A reason to live day
Seventy-six degrees tomorrow

saturday night rum and dro watching King Kong vs. Godzilla the highlight of my evening, all downhill from here, sleep tight sweetheart

remember her standing there at the corner of University Blvd and Georgia Ave. Her raven hair with fine red strands that you had to look closely to see, her eyes, the first time I ever looked into a woman's eyes and saw myself..

saturday night rum and dro watching King Kong vs. Godzilla the highlight of my evening, all downhill from here, sleep tight sweetheart

a reason to read tomorrow
http://books.google.com/books?id=Q4zL_k ... &q&f=false

Diana Moon Glampers

Re:Slick

Post by Diana Moon Glampers » February 9th, 2014, 4:42 am

Miracles around Us
http://www.tbn.org/watch-us/our-program ... -around-us

I got the soul of a bean counter. I need statistics, what's the odds on a miracle today.?

Every day is a miracle.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chayefsky said his 1976 masterpiece was “a rage against the dehumanization of people” addicted to “boredom-killing” devices — a dehumanization that has gone to warp speed as we have entered the cloud. He said it was about “how to protect ourselves” from “the illusion we sell as truth.”
If Paddy, who used to say “truth is truth,” could see how far beyond “Network” we’ve gone, he would not only be mad as hell. He’d be scared as hell.
The Sunday NYTimes

Free Rice

"a sixty-eight-year-old virgin who, by almost anybody's standards, was too dumb to live. Her name was Diana Moon Glampers."

Return to “Asylum for the Terminally Vain”