My cat just attacked me

Lucid confusions & confessions by Doreen Peri.

Moderator: Doreen Peri

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

My cat just attacked me

Post by Doreen Peri » December 1st, 2009, 12:49 am

He either bit or clawed me in the foot.. It HURTS... He leaped at me when I was taking photos of my artwork. I don't know if the skin is broken yet.. probably not.. I don't see blood coming through my sock but I am very angry!

I put him outside.

I'll ship him to you if you want to bring him home with you. I'll pay all costs associated with adoption.

OUCH!!!!!!!!

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » December 1st, 2009, 12:50 am

yes.. there is blood.. just took the sock off.. he broke the skin.. hurts like hell

I'm really upset about this..

lol

not funny... WTF was he doing????

now I'm scared of my own pet!!!

... crap...

judih
Site Admin

Post by judih » December 1st, 2009, 9:46 am

wow. personality disorder.
maybe he hallucinated your foot was a creature.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » December 1st, 2009, 11:34 am

Ouch
Did you put something on it?
Has he ever done that before?
Is this mingus you are talking about"

My sister keeps a spray bottle of water to discipline her cats. She uses it on her husband too when he annoys her.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » December 1st, 2009, 12:28 pm

No, he never did it before. I think I scared him just as much as he scared me when I yelled, "Ouch! NO! Get OFF me!" and picked him up and put him outside.

He was probably just playing. I was kneeling and scooting backwards to get a shot of a painting which was sitting on the floor. He just swatted at my foot probably like he swats around the baby chipmunks outside before he kills them. :shock: haha

I don't think it was a bite (I couldn't see him, he was behind me)... just a swat and he NEEDS his claws because he's an outdoor cat so ... it was just unfortunate. Just a little knick... didn't bleed very long.. a minute or 2.

If he does it again, though, I'm going to have to consider that there's something wrong with him. Once, I can forgive and chalk it up to playing. Twice is different.

Yeah, it was Mingus. And I've used spray bottles (water) when cats are kittens. Maybe I'll fill one up. ;)

Return to “Infinity Sideways”