scoliosis

Lucid confusions & confessions by Doreen Peri.

Moderator: Doreen Peri

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

scoliosis

Post by Doreen Peri » September 12th, 2008, 4:49 pm

she stuck her neck out,
reached her right arm
out for an embrace,
offered her left for
support, and now
where her nerves
meet, her worth
is curved, off center,
with negligible balance,
a wire-walker
holding a weighted
parasol as high as
a carnival sky.

the lesson is to not extend
farther than a back can bend.

dp.9.12.08

the mingo

Post by the mingo » September 13th, 2008, 10:45 am

uh-huh. whew!
Doll, you may have found a place of rest but I'm still on the trail.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » September 15th, 2008, 6:54 pm

drive on baby sister
"drive on" from a johnny cash song that I have listened to a thousand times.

I got scared, I could not find infinity board. t hought you deleted this board, better archived than gone. 8) I hope.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » September 15th, 2008, 7:32 pm

trucking....
I was feeling exposed. I seriously thought of deleting it. I was wondering I tell so much about myself on the internet. I was upset because I felt I was being misjudged by words someone else wrote. I know that sounds crazy. Maybe I am crazy. I don't know when I'll put it back up top or if I'll do what you and mingo have done in the past and delete it all and start over. I just don't know at this point. I'm seriously wishing I didn't use my real name on the internet but I used it for a reason.. to sign my work .... so I don't know what I"m going to do. I spent 2 hours yesterday searching for a new poetry site where nobody knows me. I thought it would be good to find a new spot and start all over. Not saying I wouldn't post here, too, just saying I was thinking of taking a new screen name and finding a new spot. But I couldn't find one I liked. Maybe one day.

thank you mingo and trucking for reading this spine twisting little ditty :)

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » September 15th, 2008, 9:26 pm

It is worth a try D
I mean about the new identity trying a different site
witha new name.

I ran away from home once when I was twenty two. away from all my family and friends, followed my boss to a new city where he was going to be the director of research for a large chemical company. But eventualy it all caught up to me again, but it was a helpful hiatus, a reprieve.

I think I am shedding brain cells by the trillions, my writing has always been sloppy and careless, but I think I am getting worse.

I walk around on sunny days and see the grass and trees and flowers and hear the birds calling and pet my dog and feel the sun on my face and I keep getting random images of open graves flashing through my skull.

Becareful with the deletions , it is a slippery slope. I deleted some cherrished posts in my spree. posts by you mousey abstroint westie anne bingham, wireman , cecil, kurt and others........
a whole bunch of stuff lost.

Mingo may have deleted all his posts, but I still remember the one about the headless chicken.

just another GO

Return to “Infinity Sideways”