The better to see you with, my dear!

Lucid confusions & confessions by Doreen Peri.

Moderator: Doreen Peri

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

The better to see you with, my dear!

Post by Doreen Peri » December 10th, 2009, 6:45 pm

Wow! I got some bifocal contact lenses. Whew knew they could make something like this? Miracles of modern technology. It might take some getting used to.... but this should be way better than the mono-vision they had me using which was one eye corrected to see far away and another eye corrected to read. Gotta slight headache after wearing these for an hour... but I feel positive about this decision... because...

The better to see you with, my dear! ;)

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » December 12th, 2009, 1:52 am

I'm walking through the forest with a wolf, Doreen. We might drop by to eat, if you'll have us.
`Do you know, I was so angry, Kitty,' Alice went on...`when I saw all the mischief you had been doing, I was very nearly opening the window, and putting you out into the snow! And you'd have deserved it, you
little mischievous darling!
~Lewis Carroll

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » December 17th, 2009, 12:04 am

"Stop on by, the oven's warm," Grandma said, "We're just waiting for dinner! We'd like to have you! YUM!"

heh haha

sorry, Dame (wish I knew you're real name.. ) ... I didn't forget you, really... I've been scattered, here and there, trying to keep up with myself. It's a never-ending task, it seems. And now with the holidays upon us and my elderly mom and all this work ...

excuses, excuses... I forgot to stop by my own spot! YIKES! lol

Return to “Infinity Sideways”