Andeh!

Tell us about you.
Andeh

Andeh!

Post by Andeh » September 18th, 2008, 4:14 pm

Can I write an intro w/out it being a life story- probably not. I visited SF when I was 6. I saw a homeless person try to get on the elevator with us. I didn't understand why the staff made him leave the hotel. I guess this is when I started getting curious of life. I lived in that state and Fl, and Va, then we moved to Europe. I lived near Baker St, and near, yes, a coffeshop that said "Nick Cave buys his coffeebeans here" (hah)
So what was writing? Don't remember when it started. I have 3 best friends and one is in Heaven. He intro'd me to Jack and Allen-in a book. After this, I was never the same. So I eventually found a website where people also like Jack, read Jack, read other stuff too, like Kafka. Castle. I eventually came here too. I write stories. Good or bad. I havent written a new one in two yrs.
I only seem to work as a cashier when I do. I seem to have been in college for 10 yrs since hs, I am on my 3rd major. It is now English. But I'd rather the goal to read all of Jack's books, and other "unique" lit.
I have been in the US again for 7 yrs. This is interesting. Back where it all started. Va. Land of heavy winds, and major storms the part I am in, small poor mountain county. Maybe that's why I havent written in 2 yrs. I need to move to Paris. I will go there in my head.

Dave The Dov

Post by Dave The Dov » September 18th, 2008, 7:02 pm

Hello to you!!!! :D
Last edited by Dave The Dov on March 25th, 2009, 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

judih
Site Admin

Post by judih » September 18th, 2008, 11:00 pm

very cool bio, andeh. 10 years and 3 majors later, at least you know what you want.

maybe it's time for grad school - flip a coin, join, come out as ass.prof and go on with that paris mind in a jack location

Andeh

Post by Andeh » September 19th, 2008, 12:06 am

Hello!

and thanks judih, that's some of the best advice I have had in a long time.
(just need to finish that "first" degree.)

namaste
and now must tea

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » September 21st, 2008, 12:27 pm

Howdy Andeh
I like your style
I think you just wrote something.

Arcadia

Post by Arcadia » October 19th, 2008, 3:49 pm

hola curious andeh! :)

Return to “Introductions”