Hello to everyone

Tell us about you.
sharkpuppy

Hello to everyone

Post by sharkpuppy » February 16th, 2009, 8:10 pm

My name is David.. I come from a small town with a big Air Force Base in the middle of the state of Ga.
I may know sum of you from litkicks many moons ago.. I may not..
but to each I says 'Hello Poetry Peoples of the World!'

:o
'Walkin the line boss, walkin the line.

hester_prynne

Post by hester_prynne » February 16th, 2009, 10:05 pm

Greetings and salutations!!!!!!
H 8)
"I am a victim of society, and, an entertainer"........DW

sharkpuppy

Same here

Post by sharkpuppy » February 16th, 2009, 11:36 pm

:)

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » February 16th, 2009, 11:44 pm

hiya sharkpuppy! Welcome to the studio... make yourself at home

looking forward to your posts

(what was your screen name at litkicks?)

mtmynd

Post by mtmynd » February 17th, 2009, 12:53 am

welcome...

i was at litkicks, too. what was ur handle?

sharkpuppy

Hello

Post by sharkpuppy » February 17th, 2009, 8:51 am

I am the artist formally know as tantricslide.. I slide into the tantric ran into a shark that killed a puppy woke in the nut house danced around naked masturbated on a butterfly which was once a worm spinning silk webs for the sake of food in a hoe tel room that was undergound in lake of fire where water was whiskey and the moon a cookiee and God is pooh bear..

:P

mtmynd

Post by mtmynd » February 17th, 2009, 3:29 pm

that explains damn near everything. ;)

enjoy your stay.

one of those jerks

Post by one of those jerks » February 21st, 2009, 12:31 pm

Howdy sharkpuppy good to see you here. I enjoyed your writing on litkicks. Man I loved that place. When they shut me out I had the Baruch blues for months, till doreen invited me here.

bless you doreen

sincerely
still trucking et al
She is twice the man I am.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » February 22nd, 2009, 5:53 pm

I always get what I got coming. I never have to ask. I feel nothing but grateful towards litkicks and the amazing people I met online there. I seemed to have spent most of my time there on the flame board. I came to think of it as my Zen Board. I am still a jerk and still plenty vain, but I am a better man than I was. I used to think of that place as Brooklyn's asylum for the terminally vain..

sharkpuppy

yeah

Post by sharkpuppy » February 24th, 2009, 2:10 am

I had alot of fun there learned alot and yes things did get a bite tence at times
but it was all good training and exercise for the universal muse the creative spirit the heart beat of the net. I do miss the place the way it used to be all the interaction the people and all the crazy stuff.. I know the staff had a hard time with alot of the bs.. sometimes I feel like I should of been paying sum cash or something.. I know I caused my shair of trouble.. they were troubling times I think for everyone involved.. the best of times the worst of times sort.. but the place will always have a soft spot in this hard head of mine.. I've often wonder how the folks are doing like what ever became of ellipsus she could write and had a strong and Cerberus mind (no wait I think that is the dog that guards the doors of hell) I meant cureus ( damn the spell checker! to hell) I suspect where ever she is shes in charge..or whatever happened to that lightning guy and that chick that was always writing and hanging around with him.. they was odd people surely..always going on about something and besides she was my girl ALWAYS.. she didn't know and that one crazy fucker just came along one day and like just ran off with her.. Gawd! Women and litkicks now that was a scary thing!! I think they were all on drugs or something.. the more I think about it the more I realize I was the only sane one among all them there peps.. it was like a mad house where the Patience ran the bin.. well maybe I was the only crazy one and every one else was... no no can't be so.. oh oh oh.. Can I get a Wheeee! And the dude that ran the place ran off with my other girlfriend damn him! All the women are mine! Always have been.. someone needs to tell god so he can fix that shit! Dose the world not understand ? I thought I fix the damn thing.. it was moving to quick and my hands were to slick .... which kinda makes me wanna say umm lick lick lick... but I wont! I be a changin my bad ways.... what became of everyone ? pause to wonder... I suppose the world grew up and well I, I never was any good with direction.. but found my way here cause I got the luck of a tramp and god always seems to look out for fools and kids.. anyways .... and what the hell is a stilltrucking ? All them crazy names never knew who was who.. always made me wanna brake out in dance which I was prone to do.. its in my blood.. besides like the poet once said 'In the desert you can't remember your name' I have to repete my name often to plant my feet on solid ground.. tend to forget what I'm doing most of the time.. got 10,000 names and none of them are real.. so it goes.. Its a good day to be alive.. or dead.. or maybe living dead or just living with coconuts and no hire.. hare har har.. did I mention I get lost easyalee being found is over rated.. I perferr the wind and the grass upon my naked ass.. not sure what that means but I like it!
Like the poet once said 'The answer my friend is blowing in the wind'
anyways ohla!
Last edited by sharkpuppy on February 24th, 2009, 4:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » February 24th, 2009, 10:17 am

or whatever happened to that lightning guy and that chick that was always writing and hanging around with him.
That would be me.

And Lightning Rod is right here on Studio Eight. He posts here all the time, almost every day. He has a column here below... scroll down .... The Poet's Eye.

Again, welcome! Good to see you here!

post some poetry or stories or sumthin when you have time? ;)

also, check the member list ... link up top.... there are quite a few people who post here who used to post there
All the women are mine! Always have been.. someone needs to tell god so he can fix that shit!
You cracked me up this morning! can't stop laughing... ;)

sharkpuppy

well..

Post by sharkpuppy » February 24th, 2009, 4:32 pm

SAY IT ISN'T SO!

Well then hello..

:lol:

I corrected sum of my spelling errors..

Gonna edit my way to Narvana!

Wheeeee

mudshark

Post by mudshark » March 10th, 2009, 6:12 pm

so tantricslide was a dude...
welcome again, man.

-big shark

sharkpuppy

Post by sharkpuppy » March 15th, 2009, 11:19 pm

How the hell are ya mudshark..

seems we could be related!

:P

revolutionrabbit

old lickclicker

Post by revolutionrabbit » March 30th, 2009, 2:10 am

greetings, i just registered back on, i was all those jazzy cat ones, been kicked off lickclique, been kicked off RS, and another site called deoxy, keeps kickin me around.So i've come home to studyo 8.The reason i am now revolutionrabbit(blog name), is cuz behind the rabbit is a tiger.But i'm just a "Felix! Felix! Felix! the Cat!"(Paul Whiteman band) and my naughty novel"Gone Hallucinogen Freeway' will be self-published soon soon soon.Peace, Love, and Diggers.

Return to “Introductions”