Jack Andrews

Tell us about you.
JackAndrews

Jack Andrews

Post by JackAndrews » November 4th, 2012, 1:26 am

Hi,

I am a lifelong artist ... started out doing traditional art, taught myself how to draw by age 11. From then on I have done drawing, painting (oils watercolors and acrylic) printmaking, sculpture, wood carving, many other mediums and now I am basically a multimedia artist ... I do 3d art, both still and animated, video editing, dvd authoring and more. I also compose music, electronic Space and ambient music and have 6 albums out.

I also write and have written in several magazines, mainly of the paranormal and unusual mysterious occurrences. I have also written prose in my past. I have illustrated both books and magazines, album and cd covers, dvd cover (and authoring dvds) ...

I am married and live out in the desert near Tucson, Arizona with a big old Maine Coon cat on one acre bordering a national park. I stargaze, hike some. I have many hobbies, including gardening.

I believe in peace and love and am closest Spiritually to Spiritualism, believing and knowing their is life after death. I am an untrained medium (I see ghosts and spirits) and have seen and communicated with some of them all my life.

I look forward to meeting you all and enjoying this forum.

Thank you for the opportunity to join.

jack :)

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Re: Jack Andrews

Post by Doreen Peri » November 4th, 2012, 12:05 pm

Welcome to the Studio, Jack! Great to see you here.

Scroll down the main page and you'll see the "Arts Center" forums where you can share your artwork.

Looking forward to it! :)

judih
Site Admin

Re: Jack Andrews

Post by judih » November 4th, 2012, 2:02 pm

hi Jack
so glad you found the Studio. Enjoy yourself, share your work!

Return to “Introductions”