Bandit Notions

(...)

Moderator: the mingo

creativesoul

Re: Bandit Notions

Post by creativesoul » December 22nd, 2013, 2:22 pm

This is not her!but I know what she looks like..
Attachments
image.jpg
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » December 22nd, 2013, 4:54 pm

CHEESE AND APAPARGAS - ON A TORTILLA WITH PEPPER JACK CHEESE- it is over lunch i write to u= dogs begging= nap and a pear- with those little flares of peach color in the skin - all gren and sweet= ya have to love winter- those bone like trees out there where it is cold- and i like it in here
Last edited by creativesoul on December 22nd, 2013, 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » December 22nd, 2013, 5:11 pm

Yummy
Sometimes you just have to have a piece of cheese
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg

the mingo

Post by the mingo » December 22nd, 2013, 8:51 pm

these last two pieces - are they part of the painting you are working on now? . . . i love cheese
Doll, you may have found a place of rest but I'm still on the trail.

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » December 22nd, 2013, 8:56 pm

Yes-but by not buying bricks of tilamook cheese I will live long and hopefully prosper. My beautiful sons are in Italy with their father and italian family-I paint a place in the light I see it in- that blue has played a role in my life- talks to me- water that cleanses the soul-

the mingo

Post by the mingo » December 23rd, 2013, 10:14 am

thx for commenting on the poem yesterday - i always liked listening to water - in creeks, streams, rivers, lakes, & the sea - so many voices from the same spirit - in the book of Genesis water is the only element who's creation is not spoken of directly - it predated the "Let there be light" action found in the beginning verses of that book - it was already on the scene, even before light - the verse just before God speaks light into being simply says "... and the Spirit of God hovered over the surface of the waters" ... and yet nowhere does it say anything about the creation of those waters - it's an item of interest to me - one of the most surprising & delightful moments of my childhood had to do with water and the voice of it -
i was sitting on the banks of a small stream in the woods just watching the flow of water over the stones in the stream bed & listening to it - then i got a notion to build up the rocks in the stream bed to make a small dam structure so as to create a bit of a waterfall there so out i waded & began moving stones around - but to my astonishment the very first stone i placed changed the total sound of the water flowing there - it stopped me in my tracks when i noticed it right away - that the water was that sensitive to what i had done - and rewarded me with a different voice - ! - so i gave up the dam idea and went about making a soundfall instead - a water voicefall - i couldn't stay in the water too long though because it was very cold and my hands began quickly to be unresponsive so that I could not curl them around the stones i wanted to move - it didn't matter really - what i had done had changed the voice of the water there and when i headed home out of there i had left a sound painting behind me there in the woods - the entire experience was so surprising it got me laughing & the sound of that mingled with the voices in the water - whatever follows our death in this world i hope is as joyous always as the feeling i've spoken of here 8)

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » December 23rd, 2013, 10:31 am

Well I have to side with you about water- holy water- that river in that place I lived in Kauai -roared- and sometimes it took over the valley- and made it the place it once was again- water restores me- even when it has minierals in it-
I liked your writing this morning-

the mingo

Post by the mingo » December 24th, 2013, 7:55 am

thx on the writing glad you enjoyed -

MERRY CHRISTMAS Jana - 8) 8)

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » December 24th, 2013, 10:03 am

have been talking about water - and this piece at my house- good one- :arrow:

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » December 25th, 2013, 11:23 am

MINGO- i sold a painting! eva- the art student that stole my young man lover is leaving! it has been years we have been together- she surely is ready to go-
she is- the one that floats on the table above and is looking out the window-and that window- i GoT that from the window graveyard= it was beveled glass and had a rainbow come thru every pane of glass- when the sun is out-if you laid out in that room upstairs you could get sunlight on your naked body-there were no neighbors- but it was comfy---the house with the slanted ceilings and dwarf size doorways- cannot tell you how many people 'forgot' and whacked their head at the bottom of the stairs-

what a blessing- here i was talking to God and looking for a job, that i do not want- and i know God wants me to get up and paint- and keep writing-
i saw that really- i had been led to here-and when i think about how i 'stop' in the middle of painting because- i have to clean it up- i know i will have a studio someday- i know it- just as dorthy in the wizard of oz knew there is no place like home-
i swear that my dreams will come true- it is christmas what the hell-- i wanted a masters in fine arts- and somewhere i got the notion i was gonna need this job- as it turns out i didnt need the job- so now i have t pay back debts- student loans- so now i need the job- and they will find you- i can see the e c o a debt collector dude hiking up a tall mountain to find a person camping in a tent to present how much interest you have acrued-- the job market is saturated in computer sites- yeah, long gone is the day where you meet someone and want to work for them- huh?- and these computer sites say 'would you like to further your education?'
i finally had to say no- within seconds there is a rep for college calling- and there are no jobs- -------- chemical dependency counselor - uh well- no hurry there-i am one without the letters after my name-my sponsee had a baby on the winter solstice- willow-is her name-
why does christmas bring up such emotional stuff? where did i get these notions that i was supposed to be someone else?i was blessed, gifted with some magic and i wasted time on foolish things - now it is time to get into it- paint until you drop-
merry christmas mingo-
my painting is going to live on kauai with the other local artists - that is like the hall of fame for me-
ALOHA

the mingo

Post by the mingo » December 26th, 2013, 10:47 am

I loved thinking about the window graveyard ! 8)

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » December 26th, 2013, 11:07 am

you would love the place with the giant metal claw- really it is a metal recycle melt down place- i went once- oh but one time i hadda get rid of this rotten dough boy swimming pool frame that would hold pine needles and branches but not clean clear water for swimming- so there people with tools in thier hands and a giant truck full of metal stuff came by and took it down quick- apparently -you can make money from 'copper wire'
once i came home from a vacation and the 'ranch hand' had undone some wire off a roll in the basement- i didnt know the stuff was valuable- and that is so like a rat =hiding in the basement stripping wire to make $ - geez- there is an old woman that panhandles in front of whole foods, and she is assertive- come to find out - she is not as cute as the lil ole lady routine-
ah but a tour at rennovations would really rock your world- old lighting- i mean - cool stuff- windows- clawsfoot bathtubs- and hippo-s they have every plumbing old style- and wow- door knobs- crytsal ones- old doors =stained glass- it rocks- the slavage artists live around portland- the little neighborhoods in portland have gardens- it is a nice city- recently rated number one- and- it is only 45 miles away-
i am getting itchy for the guy to send the money for the painting-
stress
windows- salvage- rennovation- i have worked at juvinille hall- detention homes and then i finally went to school- i am for the under dog- that last place i worked was too sad-
now maybe i can carry hawaii to the place i am interviewing this morning in the quaint town of astoria- i like it there-i would live there while working- the damaged people- i understand----

the mingo

Post by the mingo » December 28th, 2013, 9:25 am

sorry - been busy - gotta run today too - catch ya later 8)

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » December 28th, 2013, 10:46 am

a friend gave me a cabin to paint in- next to young s river falls- my tribe- havasapi - is with the belief-=that bounty and waterfalls are synomous- i have been instructed to write and paint -religously- so i will be doing just that- eva is sold- and going to kauai-[painting] i feel it- hoping you catch some of this-

the mingo

Post by the mingo » December 29th, 2013, 11:46 am

I did & sounds GREAT! you go Girl! 8) 8) 8) 8)

Return to “Mingo's Lingo”