Bandit Notions

(...)

Moderator: the mingo

the mingo

Re: Bandit Notions

Post by the mingo » November 4th, 2011, 1:37 pm

i miss molly too. liked reading her columns.

here's comes the mail lady - i hope she has my shit that i sent for. Feel like a damn stalker. Crunch across the fallen leaves to the mailbox - O YES ! HELL YEAH, MONGOLIA !!! o i just love a coming that plans together :!:

MY SHIT CAME ! gotta have my shit - when i got it i'm a mildly cappy hamper - o yes. anticipation is replaced by satisfaction & momentary security. Aaaaahhhhhh.

not even Genghis had it ssssoooooooo gooooooooooooood.

BINGO :!:

had some kid of poem to post but...BINGO!
Doll, you may have found a place of rest but I'm still on the trail.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » November 4th, 2011, 11:42 pm

August 18 since my last fag. Using Nicontrol, little plastic cigarette holder— instead of a cigarette I install a little capsule of nicotine spiked with a little menthol to give it some tastel No batteries, no chargers, no bells no whistles, no glowing light, no "smoke" or mist but when I take a drag on it
it satisfies my monkey. He chills right on out.

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh yes

Old Ghengis was a multipler all right, so fruitfull one in ten men are direct descendants of him. Would you believe one in 250,000?

the mingo

Post by the mingo » November 5th, 2011, 2:12 am

I've read that too but fuck if I know how the hell anybody knows that.

i don't think we know anything worth knowing but that's just the romantic in me.
8)

PS - good news on your tobacco-less effort. Thx, Jack.

the mingo

Post by the mingo » November 5th, 2011, 2:15 am

they always say when someone is sent off that they are being sent off to defend freedom.
Bullshit. they are being sent off to kill & murder & rape because someone somewhere is going to profit from that. If freedom is so weak that it needs defending then it is not freedom - don't know what it is but it's not freedom.

it's something else.

the mingo

Post by the mingo » November 5th, 2011, 11:15 am

sun crossing the window - slept late wow - just sittin' here wonderin' what's goin' or if i should try to get somethin' goin' or maybe some trouble worth gettin' into ...

i've been wanting to find a new ruin - ain't done that in a long time - used to find them all the time out in the woods & fields when i was a B-boy. Old overgrown foundations, abandoned cars, farm dumps, old family graveyards - shit, that was so cool.

yep - i need a new ruin.

sometimes when you do a poem it's like finding new ruins.

the mingo

Post by the mingo » November 5th, 2011, 11:19 am

my neighbor wants to shoot coyotes. He wants to shoot them so bad he up and bought a whole new rifle just to shoot coyotes.

the mingo

Post by the mingo » November 5th, 2011, 12:24 pm

I don't know if i wish my neighbor luck or not on his coyote hunt. if he was successful could mean a coyote skull for me that i would mosaic with beads & things. Still...i like knowing they are out there - last night just past midnight i get home from work open the door of the jeep put one foot on the ground & at that moment a coyote howls...
i mean h-o-w-l-s i mean full-throated & close... & for the duration of that howl and for many moments after it was no longer November 2011 - it was November 1491 and there's not a single light or firearm between me and either ocean ...
yeah, that.
Attachments
Found it in the Woods 047.jpg

the mingo

Post by the mingo » November 5th, 2011, 1:45 pm

"Bye, Mr. Rooney. Gonna miss ya bein' around. Whatever else was said about ya you certainly had sand.

the mingo

Post by the mingo » November 5th, 2011, 2:10 pm

And Hey, Mr. President, ya need to stop pretending you can pet the animals around you into submission. These guys are sockcuckers & you need to put the fear of God in their heads and wideways up their ratass. Kneecap a few first - great attention focuser that. It might be too late but you might as well have the fun while you can, and ya never know. Did ya know that Nixon was scared shitless of both of the Kennedys, Jack & Bobby ? Do ya think it's because the brothers were sweet & clean ? Nixon knew better and he was not about to fuck with "the boys". Best thing ya can do at the moment, Barak, is remember John Lee Pettimore and make Pennsylvania Avenue Copperhead Road.

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » November 5th, 2011, 2:21 pm

This is like an adventure.
I don't have to leave the house if ya feeding me days like this. :P
I want to see that up close (from the picture).
`Do you know, I was so angry, Kitty,' Alice went on...`when I saw all the mischief you had been doing, I was very nearly opening the window, and putting you out into the snow! And you'd have deserved it, you
little mischievous darling!
~Lewis Carroll

the mingo

Post by the mingo » November 6th, 2011, 12:53 am

Evenin ' Doll. You can blow the pic up, at least i can. Glad you liked it, it's one of my installation "gardens" - i make 'em & they hang around awhile (some more than others) then i'll unmake them to do something else with the pieces. And glad you're enjoying the " B-Notions". I'm having a bit of fun myself come to think of it.
8)

the mingo

Post by the mingo » November 6th, 2011, 2:08 am

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » November 6th, 2011, 7:07 pm

I did blow it up to save it.
One day I'll see if some of these photos from you will print out nice for me to hang around. This one would look perfect framed. Like a totem to me.
We can go somewhere anytime ya up to it.
`Do you know, I was so angry, Kitty,' Alice went on...`when I saw all the mischief you had been doing, I was very nearly opening the window, and putting you out into the snow! And you'd have deserved it, you
little mischievous darling!
~Lewis Carroll

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » November 6th, 2011, 10:40 pm

Steve Earle is a local boy around here, Texas' most redeeming quality is its troubadors. Love that song steve. Thanks for a chance to listen to it again.

I been listening to this one tonight because I had a discussion about the song with a woman at work today and I could not remember who did it. It is good for me to get out a couple of days a week and actually interact with other people Kind of like a realigy check. She was complaining about the woman who cleans our busses, I told her the story about the Vice President who was complaining about a janitor and his boss told him that vice presidents are a dine a dozen, but a good janitor is hard to find.
The song was by Van Morrison I told her it was some fifties duwhop group my mind is melting because her name was Linda not Gloria I was mixing her up with another woman at work. She calls me jumping jack flash because it reminds her of my name, but I think she was jiving me, I keep getting peeples names mixed up at work I tell them I am getting senile but in reality I have a hard time telling one texican from another, I am a laten racist I suppose.

the mingo

Post by the mingo » November 7th, 2011, 3:09 am

Thx, Doll. let me know if they print up alright for ya. Sorry i been scarce but the work hours without break are getting to me. It's past my bedtime now and i just got home a bit ago. Leaves me feelin' dull. No spark or sparkle no free roaming connections. No gravy for my biscuits. Been trying but some nights all i get to manage is "Hi Doll, i'm feelin' stupid, how you doin?" Got a couple more weeks of this i think. I'll need a basket for myself by the time it's over with. we can go anywhere ya want.

Return to “Mingo's Lingo”