(...)

Moderator: the mingo

stilltrucking

Re: Zuihitsu

Post by stilltrucking » April 9th, 2017, 8:50 pm

Z is a magic eight ball
how those words would float up to the surface

shaking Zuihitsu
for some reason I got to keep writing it out.

Never had a honey moon
but I think I may have had something like it
on Cape Hatteras too.

I spent years trying to write about here and on litkicks
always comes out garbled because my vanity gets in the way

I really loved Hest_Pryne, not the user name but the woman in the Novel.

I was going to call my great american hyper text trash novel
'My Scarlett Letters
The big three A that I had on my conscience
Acid Adultery Abortion
you know it might even have commercial possibility if there is any market for drug crazed erotic nightmares.

I got a sick sense of humor
hyper mordant thats me
it was the sweetest orgasm I have ever had
acid etched on my mind
she had seen that Fonda flick The Trip so naturally we did it Always wondered why she asked me if I wanted anything special, I said lets just act naturally cause I did not have any script in my head for a movie.
:arrow:

She did, but it was a mystery to me what it was. I am autistic with women. Maybe we all are, but I got Aspergers I never know what I am going to say to them the morning after.
FOrget this above in blue, just a digression get back to it
:arrow:
I came into that beautiful woman's life like a karmic shit storm
As much as the abortion hurt me, she bore the insult to her body, something I don't believe she had coming, but maybe it was kismet that two with such a peculiar sexual karma should meet.

So back to blue again
After the abortion I became the wandering Jew
ever read that novel
My First Two Thousand Years.

I found a home on the road
When I get lonely I go down to the highway and listen to those big trucks whine

got end this now before I go back and start cutting the parts that sound too damn glib

the mingo

Post by the mingo » April 9th, 2017, 10:11 pm

Went out on the bike this afternoon
- got a flat tire not 15 minutes into the ride.
Doll, you may have found a place of rest but I'm still on the trail.

the mingo

Post by the mingo » April 10th, 2017, 6:48 am

Waiting for dawn -

Stand still - watch as things gather - everything as possibility, what is rendered out of all that
goes into the books at sundown - eventually we will wear out and take a train to go to watch the whales pass off the coast of San Diego - that's what a cousin of mine told me she was going to do - she seemed happy & excited about that - I said I hoped she would have a good time -

Just typed the word "what" but mistyped it "waht" - realized when I went to correct it that it would be pronounced the same -

70 degrees yesterday - I got the bike out and hit the road - 15 minutes of riding and my rear tire went flat - waited all winter for this - I want to remove my brain or at least have an on/off switch installed - I think we are all geniuses and the state of being a genius, like most things, is overrated -

Waht ?

Streak of blue sky at the horizon, then clouds over that - at my cousin's birthday party last Saturday I met a woman older than myself who told me of a train ride she took from here all the way to Florida when she was much younger - she was smiling when she told me about it and her whole face was lit up - I was glad for her and that I was in the right place at the right time to have it all shared in my direction - got to thinking later about her story because the train station she left from is located in my home town - it is still there but is a small grocery store today and has been for decades now - was a grocery store when I was a kid - it hit me as I listened to her that not only have all those things changed into gone but it is like they never were in the first place -

Don't have a new tube for my bike - going to try a patch even though the success rate for that approach is less than 100% - you can't ever trust a patched tube - second way is to cannibalize a tube from another bike I have - maybe write a poem about it, title it
"Tug Hill Cannibal Bike"

The sun just made the horizon -

"The Tug Hill Cannibal Bike vs Sunrise at the Little Big Horn -

Waht ?

the mingo

Post by the mingo » April 10th, 2017, 2:30 pm

I got a bagful of haikus around here someplace - whenever I've need of one I dump the whole bag out on a table and go through the pile with my index finger pushing first this one aside and then that one until I find the one that's just right - then I go Aha ! A Goldilocks Haiku !

Goldilocks Haiku
sunlight on
my monitor screen
can't see shit

Flat is fixed took it out on the road but there was a bubble in the tire thump thump thump so back to the house let all the air out squeezed the tire better into place all round pumped it back up - better but gonna let it sit overnight to see if the patch might hold - use another bike til then -

weather like this ought to bring the snakes up from their winter long dreams - no buds opening on the trees yet but it won't be long now -

This is me smiling -

the mingo

Post by the mingo » April 11th, 2017, 7:08 am

Relic, definition: an object from the past, esp.one that has no modern use -

Relic, definition: part of the body or clothing of a saint, or something that belonged to a saint

Relic, definition: a person or thing that has survived from an earlier time but is now outmoded

Relic, definition: all that is left of something

Relic, one synonym: curio

A fellow Vietnam vet, known to more than one member of this site, recently passed. Cause was listed as prostate cancer.
That is only part of the truth, a small part at that, and a partial truth sucks cock by choice.

Our current government can not even bother to clean up its mess from a previous war before engaging in several more.

Prostrate cancer my ass. The cancer got him in the end but not before the nightmares & guilt had hollowed him out.
Long before the cancer came along -

- but that's ok, he's dead now. No more problem. You won't have to spend any more money or resources on him either - Big Plus +

R.I.P. James Willingham, relic no more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NzDAEEffyA

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » April 12th, 2017, 4:11 am

Started to post reply three times but whimped out each time because it was just words. Going to try again.

I think about all the good he did as a nurse on that cancer ward. Felt like I knew him steve, so much of his life he posted here. I knew the stories behind his art. This one the night he tripped the first time he drew this. can't find the thread right now but I will post it later this the picture I am writing about
cerrillos41.gif
The relics I treasure are his poetry and art.

the mingo

Post by the mingo » April 12th, 2017, 6:50 am

Tell me about it, Jack - same thing happened to me - tried several times to get something going, nothing but a mess - finally figured it was because I was trying not to bring the war into it - finally came to the realization it couldn't be kept out - then the war took over what I was writing son of a bitch -
my own anger & other emotions got stirred up and stirred into it - what a mess -

- then I just "followed the brush" - the one guideline for zuihitsu -
The relics I treasure are his poetry and art.
You're right - and the drawing of his you've posted, didn't remember it til I saw it again -
the horse is Jim, fenced off from home where the light was on in the one small window - and that stretch of country behind him with only moonlight for companion ...

Well, he's at home now and finally at peace and his demons are the ones behind the fence and can't get at him ever again - I'm glad for that.

the mingo

Post by the mingo » April 13th, 2017, 11:52 am

A desirable poem is more rare than rare, & terror is certain, who wants to be a poet & work a twenty four hour shift, they never ask you first ...
- A Terror is More Certain - Bob Kaufman -
Sun shining but air chill up here - I ain't pushed by the clock these days but by circumstances -

Most of the whole world is on fire - the rest is in a cocoon -

If the first don't succeed then they shall be last - watched a show last night a segment of which dealt with blind salamanders what live in deep caves - got me thinking but then I decided not to touch it - it had possibilities all over the map too

If people come to my door they don't have to look very far to see me. Line of sight thing.

My father's story was the war ended while he was on his way to it - my war was still a going concern when I got there -

I exist as a junkyard enthusiast - salvage & scavenging make me smile - I don't worry 'bout it

the mingo

Post by the mingo » April 16th, 2017, 8:49 am

Sunshine Easter morning - everything is fair game to zuihitsu -

Good Lord,
this is my prayer
it's Sunday morning
we are open for business
Bless us

Some write prose, some write poetry, my zuihitsu feasts
on everything - flesh, blood, bone, - soul

Calamity Jane died August 1st, 1903, - Bye-bye Calamity Jane - 42 years and 5 days later an atomic bomb was dropped on the Japanese city of Hiroshima - Boom Boom Tokyo Rose -

Modern super-political feminism did not gain momentum until after the release of the movie "Attack of the Fifty Foot Woman"

It has become difficult to determine the degree these days as to the degeneracy or progress of the times, the ground of it is shifting it seems & we are left with opinion not fact, politics not truth -

My greatest fantasy
is once to have been a whore
who hung with the other girls
around Jesus

Bodacious !

WIREMAN

Post by WIREMAN » April 16th, 2017, 3:49 pm

Easter Sunday Zuihitsu hangin....no bunnies for me, chocolate or otherwise .......eggs though in an omelette New Orleans style....bacon on side w/a biscuit .....back in Frederick after 6 daze n the rebar patch in Virginia ......staying outside d.c. in Hyattsville Md. during the week....weeks moving fast.....I only know to work now....it's such a huge part of my existence, I was lost without it........thinking bout the wire a constant.....had a big push on in the winter, now it's all about rebar and checking drawings for a new city in tysons corner va. "the Boro" it's called, 3 30 story buildings a few smaller ones....a mini city on route 7.......... the world is changing fast, mas rapido.....

sunshine daily now
cherry blossoms come & go
47 Ronin bleed
me I feel like I'm becoming some kinda Kung fu t.v. Priest.....

still.trucking

Post by still.trucking » April 16th, 2017, 9:24 pm

That's what I like about the Old Testament
those harlots along side the road
Harlot by the Side of the Road
Forbidden Tales of the Bible
By Jonathan Kirsch
TV last night:
Watched Charlton Heston lead his people out of bondage
but I was secretly rooting for Yul Brynner

What do I know?
I know less than dick cheney
in this land of the unknown unknowns

After nine hours inside a walmart, of sitting in a shower booth with blue curtains inside and a desk and two chairs,listening to the din of the the children crying, the beep beep of huge people sitting in electric shopping carts with the ass over hanging the seat, the bing bing of the cash registers, the occasional shriek of an alarm, the drone of the Muzak™
my mind is a joke
I come here for the solitude and stillness of an open text box
on Zuihitsu
soothe my frazzled consciousness with this mindless typing

Oh Lordy let my soul pass over Dixie on my way down south
"Natural selection, as it has operated in human history, favors not only the clever but the murderous." Barbara Ehrenreich

Free Rice

the mingo

Post by the mingo » April 18th, 2017, 3:59 pm

Just before I fell asleep, I had a moment of panic ...
Ryu Murakami

Out for a ride earlier, went east then northeast made a wide circle back, grabbed the state road and headed for the camp - I pulled over at a rail crossing to put on my jacket, take some coffee and let my legs rest a bit - I found myself looking at the small shed that housed the wiring for the signals, warning bells, and gates for the crossing - to the side of the door were numbers painted on the steel giving the location of that connection - as I absently read them I was reminded of a dream I didn't have of the northwest corner of Nebraska - No trees out there cept for those growing along the rivers & streams and those brought by the pioneers to remind them of the home they had left and to help against the wind - trees don't grow easy on the plains, they need help & care and even with that problems arise - they don't belong out there - there weren't many trees in the dream I didn't have either -

While conducting a search for obscure Japanese writers the following came up -

Mr. F____ B______ of Ohio has been appointed Court Dentist to the Sultan of Morocco's household.
Sept. 3, 1904 - I have no idea why this was brought up,
my search parameters weren't that spooky

“All Americans have something lonely about them. I don't know what the reason might be, except maybe that they're all descended from immigrants.”
Ryu Murakami

WIREMAN

Post by WIREMAN » April 18th, 2017, 7:09 pm

......thought provoking statement from Murakami....kinda generally I'd have to agree...i don't know about all of us though....
me I feel like I'm becoming some kinda Kung fu t.v. Priest.....

still.trucking

Post by still.trucking » April 19th, 2017, 2:44 pm

decompression
day 1
ready set go
my money or my life
dread fear nausea call it what you like
the blessings of the clever monkey brain
that analyses bodily states
that are in a state of denial
made four g's I can drift for a while
cause it says right on the money "in the us treasury we trust"

Bird calls near and far through an open window
Maybellene is itchin to ride
and so am i
"Natural selection, as it has operated in human history, favors not only the clever but the murderous." Barbara Ehrenreich

Free Rice

still.trucking

Post by still.trucking » April 19th, 2017, 2:48 pm

somatic and or psychosomatic
I got reasons for both
we are fearfully and wonderfully made
smoked myself silly :oops:

Free Rice

Return to “Mingo's Lingo”