Cancer lady, firstly

The confessions. It's all in my head. It's all in my head.

Moderator: SadLuckDame

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » October 6th, 2009, 5:06 pm

Trucker I like links and googling. Keeps my mind busy and semi-controlled environment.

So far mine are-- not sure what. They're individual and girls, is all I can say of them for sure. It used to be just me, who ruled anyway

but then my 'used man' friend encouraged the dame to breathe. After her, I sort of allowed it and before you know it, I'm still counting crows. Some have such severe ways about them, I just sit back.

The magician or I call him Mad hatter/cheshire cat brought out Alice.

Dealing with myself-- it's like I'm on a trip inside to do Gonzo journalism. I gots to let them have their play room, then I take their stuffs or credit or whatever.

I'll check calvin n hobbes, gotta take a nap first. I'm drained.

Who needs a religion Trucker? You gots a head, a soul, already fully equipped.
`Do you know, I was so angry, Kitty,' Alice went on...`when I saw all the mischief you had been doing, I was very nearly opening the window, and putting you out into the snow! And you'd have deserved it, you
little mischievous darling!
~Lewis Carroll

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » October 6th, 2009, 5:23 pm

Basically, I told her 'no!' too much.
He fed into her whims, fancies and appetite, talking to her, boosting her up more and more. She wanted things that I wouldn't allow because it didn't work for me. She thought I made bad choices by being so weak, insecure, unselfish, low esteem, no hope, giving up...so she decided to step up and work her charms a bit. I allowed it, because she's so brave, free and a breath of fresh airs. It couldn't hurt, and it didn't matter to me if she sat and ate cake. I watched in wonder. Glad for it. I've no regrets.

Now, we work better as a team, because I'm not dead myself any longer. I agree with her on many things, and we have a good time.
`Do you know, I was so angry, Kitty,' Alice went on...`when I saw all the mischief you had been doing, I was very nearly opening the window, and putting you out into the snow! And you'd have deserved it, you
~Lewis Carroll

still.trucking

Post by still.trucking » October 6th, 2009, 5:51 pm

Who needs a religion Trucker?
I got a song for that

Sometimes I need relgion. Going to see if I can find a song about a cowboy on a brood mare with a young colt following and thunderstorms coming about a picture the cowboy's grandma "just an old west texas cow girl" gave to him. Now that the girl has gone before him sometimes when he needs a religion he thinks about that picture she gave him that was on the wall of his bedroom when he was a kid.
colt's name is willie.

"come on willie
there is a thunderstorm a brewin and
your maw and me don't travel well in rain
the devil beats his wife with a silver chain?

Well ya know it is hard to get opium in this town so sometimes I use religion in stead. :wink:

Love that song.
"Natural selection, as it has operated in human history, favors not only the clever but the murderous." Barbara Ehrenreich

Free Rice

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » October 6th, 2009, 6:03 pm

Mine, I didn't want him to begin with, though he was relentless and exhausted me. He'd even thrown out a beau I was dating from an affectionate moment. He refused to take a no, he 'talked' constantly, including talking me into it and marriage.

I was just a simple hippy chica. I did fine and smiled, laughed a hell of a lot. I danced too. I went bare foot everywhere.

Happy days, prior.

I was an easy one to retrieve then, because any guy I'd had an eye for was bad news and luck. He was the 'good guy', responsible, respectable and 'intelligent. He'd be safe, with or without chemistry. I broke off the engagement twice, and once moved out of state to escape him.

Things went ok, at first. I was very submissive and adapted. I had an overwhelming amount of hope. I didn't worry about anything, ever, then.

Eventually, I was just his prostitute who took vows with him. One day, no just meant exactly that, no. And I sent him off to find a woman who'd have chemistries with him. I was tired of being dead.

I could remember finally who I was before. I missed being happy.
I'm happy now.

Thanks for helping to heal a girl like me, Trucker. I'm undeserving, I know, but I appreciate it. I smile.

I look forward to hearing that song.
~Lewis Carroll

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » October 6th, 2009, 6:32 pm

No body cared for a sadluckdame before, don't ya know, but the catfish did and she grew enormous from the infectious affections.

Down by the willow willow pond,
they two began to bait
which one more prettier than
the one before or some non-sense
over whiskers and folk lores.

He made fun of her beaded head dress,
she made fun of his tanned satchel
and they two challenged who'd read
the fastest with a feather boa
straightened out on the edge of the pond.

They'd say, "And, it's cheating
if you cross that line."

Both strategic,
they began their taunts
in friendly competition.
Whoever lost it had to kiss
the Billow Billow frogs three times
on their warted asses.
~Lewis Carroll

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » October 7th, 2009, 11:20 pm

Patterns...or similar
Do you mean like how I became my Grandmother and mirrored my marriage in a fashion to meet hers, and how she said to him, "I'll never be able to escape you, even when I die. You won't buy me my own burial plot, you'll make me suffer even in death, by putting me in your grave with you. I'll never have rest."

I would of never left him, no matter how much it killed me. I was in it, cause she was in it.

Or how I'd treated him as she treated him.

I had two models to look at. My Mother who worshiped my Dad and my Grandma who gained strength by biting back, even though she looked submissive to the eye. Hers was attractive. Because I went into marriage like a death sentence, hers seemed more the pattern.

Do you mean those types of patterns?
~Lewis Carroll

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » October 9th, 2009, 8:43 pm

John Lennon being a Dragon too. I went hunting more dragon links.
Dragon man
~Lewis Carroll

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » October 10th, 2009, 12:55 am

There is a gravestone in baltimore
one of those big ones that has one side for the husband and one for the wife.

There will only ever be one body buried there.
She rests two thousand miles away
She had a good death
We had time to talk about those things
Her final wishes.

She was a strong woman
Even I could not kill her
But she could kill to protect her daughter.
but you know how those Jewish mothers are

I used to the phrase Israeli jews the other day
pissed me off
a jew is a jew is a jew
he that troubleth his own house shall inherit the ...
fortunately I love the wind

I don't know john lennon at all
it was only in my later years that I came to appreciate him
I was twenty four when he came to america the first time
just some guy my little sister went ape for.

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » October 10th, 2009, 12:07 pm

When I ate the bread, I was ok with death. I had laid down in the tent, a pale green bible (my childhood one) and read a few verses before, while I still could.

In the end was nothing left but my thoughts, the same primitive, lovely little thoughts, some I can tap into, the actual instinct thoughts for I'd by then lost all else. My natural joys, sadness, desire to nurture, help. It floated the void, it danced, charmed. I was still alive. The essence of me had lived.
She was a strong woman
Even I could not kill her
But she could kill to protect her daughter.
And that trucker, that still lives. It's beautiful. In our sadness of the loss, the essence of her exists and she's happy to dance her dance regardless of whether she has a body or not.

When all started to disappear, my last love, my son disappeared. I clung to him the most and hardest. His little beaming face at 6 months old, when he pushed up on his fore-arms to look me straight in the eyes as I opened mine. His eyes, his beautiful amazing eyes giving glimpse to his very soul. I saw his soul in that specific moment. My last love to remember. He made me feel loved as I left the rest behind.

Most will not believe my death.

The Native Americans used mushrooms to experience such foresight.
What can I say, but that I fully believe.

My Grandmother and Nana, most important loves I've lost. Their lights I'd seen within their eyes, the essences of their natural spirits that I fell in love with, they live.
It's a wrestle, a struggle, because I want them here, here with me. I'm very greedy about it. I'm so heartbroken to not see them. I'm relieved they're not truly gone. My Grandmom's eyes were so extremely vivid. They were like two living orbs.

I couldn't stop picturing them last night or how I don't know another soul with her alive eyes. But then I thought of my daughter's eyes, oh man I suppose I do know another with such vivid, fiery alive eyes after-all.

My daughter, she too a Cancerarian/dragon. We have quite the escalated battles, her and I. My daughter, I guess my turn.
~Lewis Carroll

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » October 10th, 2009, 8:06 pm

My Grandfather was the biggest leather I knew. He didn't give me a whole lot of smiles or happy moments, but like that story, there were a handful I'll not forget.

Anyway, you'd mentioned somewhere about cutting off the hair.
I sent a picture to the catfish once, when I was at war and had cut all my locks off. It was a tough time and I was attached to my hair, but it was a big statement of where I was at at the moment. At war with me. My hair has finally grown back.
~Lewis Carroll

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » October 11th, 2009, 10:19 am

I'd portrayed indifference, it became a dependable bed mate. I'd embrace it, woo it and then he'd have none. What a nice seduction. Autumn drops her death to the floor, it bends, it breaks, some are tattered and trampled. I'd not wanted children to go fatherless as they soaked up their new, their stages just begun. Though I'd naught to give him, other than trickery and schemes, they--his small seedlings could armor him in affections, they'd much to crown on him. But, he's a blinded rat, and left not just I, the ill mate, but cast off his seed in similar fashion! off in honor of someone elves affection. He'll buy them a big fat pumpkin on the morrow.
~Lewis Carroll

silent woman

Post by silent woman » October 11th, 2009, 11:00 am

You tripped my memories of silent woman
just for a moment she was here
her smile, the touch of her lips on mine
her scent, kissing her face
holding her in my arms
I think I miss most is the sound of her voice
on the pillow beside me
as she talked through her day
and I would say something to make her smile
and she would turn to me.

I heard her once discussing her orgasms with my sister-in-law.
And for a moment I was envious
But then I was just grateful
I could be there for her.

Calvin and Hobbe
Gone these past 14 years.
Somedays it was all I had going for me

what I miss most about bennie2 was he could make the girls happy
mingo too
If you can't give me love and peace, Then give me bitter fame. — Akhmatova.

Free Rice

avatar courtesy of Baron de Hirsch

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » October 11th, 2009, 2:26 pm

Maybe we are but parallel genders.
I do think you know me, possibly from yourself?

Six living days, one to rot. And today is but the seventh
and his visits have me painting my face in battle stripes.

I did try to search calvin and hobbe on you tube
found some space theatrics. :P
ty to u
~Lewis Carroll

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » October 11th, 2009, 4:06 pm

I just realized someting
how much it hurts you
Silent woman did the leaving
So did my sister

I don't know sad luck dame
I wish I could help
Today is the first day of the week
to my way of counting

I would skip to the loo
paint it black
if it would help

My brother left his first wife
The woman was so depressed the arches in her feet collapsed.
Lord lord
Calvin and Hobbes was a comic strip, I don't know if there are any videos.

this is the most complete archive I have found
http://www.marcellosendos.ch/comics/ch/index.html

Clikc on images to enlarge.

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » October 11th, 2009, 6:35 pm

I'm good. I spent the day getting dolled up.
I feel fine. I straightened my hair to work on anxieties,
took two hours, I'm cured.

Wait, I thought you were silent woman? I'm confused again.

Paint it Black. I love that tune. Beatles when I'm happy, Rolling Stones when I'm grr.

Calvin and Hobbes

I looked forward to Sunday comics.

More Calvin n hobbe
~Lewis Carroll

Return to “The Luck of a Dame”