Cabaradio theme song

Post audio files & youtube videos.
Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Cabaradio theme song

Post by Doreen Peri » May 1st, 2005, 1:06 am

http://studioeight.tv/musicpost/cabaradio1.mp3

it's the intro piece for our cabaradio shows...

last show, i had two guitarists accompanying me... rene lawrence and dan degrado... it was a blast... we open the show with this song and close it with this song, too...

soooo...... who's comin?

we're doing another cabaradio in september....

don't let the theme song dissuade you... lol

come one come all!

tell me quick..... hurry.... poets, musicians, stand-up comics like me on the piano... lol ... ;)

really, seriously... gotta start planning it... wanna be in the next cabaradio show? hurry..... slots are filling fast....

Dave The Dov

Post by Dave The Dov » May 1st, 2005, 6:36 am

I like it!!!! It reminds me of the music that would be used in an old Buster Kenton movie. Oh I wish the event was during the summer instead!!!! It would be a better time for me to travel. Good luck with the show!!!! :D
Last edited by Dave The Dov on March 13th, 2009, 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » May 1st, 2005, 10:49 pm

We tried to select a summer date, Dave, but couldn't fit it in, unfortunately. Too many other things going on this summer.

Hopefully, if this works out, it will be on a weekend. Maybe you could think of coming for the weekend. Just an idea.

Thanks for your comments about the theme song! I'm glad you like it! And really pleased that you got the Buster Keaton movie image in your head. That's cool! Exactly what I had in mind! ;)

Dave The Dov

Post by Dave The Dov » May 2nd, 2005, 10:36 am

With that I tip my hat to you in a Buster Kenton like way!!!! Don't know if I could make it out there at that time for that weekend.

Return to “Music, Spoken Word & Video”