Through the eyes of the poet II

Prose, including snippets (mini-memoirs).
Tjflowers80

Through the eyes of the poet II

Post by Tjflowers80 » September 15th, 2016, 8:54 pm

They say a picture paints a thousand words, well I say a thousand words will just never do. Give me a photograph and I will paint a picture you may never see, my words will be the color, my hopes will be your light, my path will guide you to another place you may have never thought possible, my passion will make your moment stop dead in its tracks.
Give me a photograph and my scenario may not be the only one that will arouse you, for we are the players of the unseen worlds, the worlds not yet discovered.... We are their creators. Our passion unfolds within our spirit, making you dig deeper and look beyond the surface, allowing you become a part of something more.
The hidden scenarios, so many I implore thee to find.... So give us a photograph and we will raise you the tides so much more.
And above me the stars align
But not yet with my own
And the night birds sing
Whilst the demon haunts this restless soul.

Jessica Taylor

mnaz

Re: Through the eyes of the poet II

Post by mnaz » September 22nd, 2016, 9:20 pm

Yes, we are the players of unseen worlds not yet discovered, peeking in through the edges, beneath the surface, part of a much bigger whole, or continuum...

And yes, I've always found it a (worthy) challenge to take a photograph, a scene, and paint it in words. Interesting.

Tjflowers80

Re: Through the eyes of the poet II

Post by Tjflowers80 » September 22nd, 2016, 10:41 pm

All hail that notion my friend. Thank you for your comments glad to know a fellow writer who thinks in similar phases as I.
And above me the stars align
But not yet with my own
And the night birds sing
Whilst the demon haunts this restless soul.

Jessica Taylor

Return to “Stories & Essays”