HIM. $$!!#!

Prose, including snippets (mini-memoirs).
izeveryboyin

Post by izeveryboyin » August 9th, 2005, 3:45 pm

that is the thingy you are thingy about. Uhm... wait... what does that mean?

--k
sometimes I just like to breathe.

www.technicolorfraud.blogspot.com

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » August 9th, 2005, 3:57 pm

K, excuse me for jumping in on Mousey thingy,

did you ever post your poem for us? I forgot.

Hope you are well and enjoying the Chicago summer.

Was missing you.
[color=darkcyan]i'm on a survival mission
yo ho ho an a bottle of rum om[/color]

gypsyjoker

Post by gypsyjoker » August 9th, 2005, 5:32 pm

I thinky that that
Is that the thingy that I thingy it was????
K- I think it was a typo she probably meant to say:
That the thingy that I thinky it was????.
Free Rice
Avatar Courtesy of the Baron de Hirsch Fund

'Blessed is he who was not born, Or he, who having been born, has died. But as for us who live, woe unto us, Because we see the afflictions of Zion, And what has befallen Jerusalem." Pseudepigrapha

mousey1

Post by mousey1 » August 11th, 2005, 8:53 pm

Just a little clever word play! 8)

So that was the thingy I was thinging it was!
(now that's a typo!) :wink:
I used to walk with my head in the clouds but I kept getting struck by lightning!
Now my head twitches and I drool alot. Anonymouse

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/mousey1/shhhhhh.gif[/img]

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » August 12th, 2005, 5:15 am

Ok a I though that the thingy that you were thinky about was the second place award for poetry. the trophy thingy that jimbo posted. that was the thingy I thought you were thinky about that thingy

It ain't the pot I am addicted to it is the writting.
That man of yours who isn't yours was leaning up against the wall because he needed something to hold him when he saw you. He was getting ready to faint I bet, cause of his fear of mice.

four 17 AM, dark going to try and walk in the dark, missed a day due to rain. How sweet the sound of falling rain. I awoke to the words "Iris runs on rainy feet" I think doreen just wrote a poem with the word Iris in it, but it has to with eyes, not me. I am sure of that. If it had to do with me, I think I would be dpressed. I was down on freedom hall with all the other losers, when doreen invited me to come here. I hope I have not out stayed my welcome.

gypsyjoker

Post by gypsyjoker » August 12th, 2005, 5:52 am

M1
I forgot about that man of yours that isn't yours. Just wanted to feel like Hemingway in love. I hope we are still silicon pals. And just how big a boy is he, I been getting a little worried about him :wink:

Stilltrucking you take everything too personaly, there was a lot of stuff that I wondereed if it was about me, spider web minds, Iris, blindness but we are all feeding each other punch lines, what comes around goes around, in words. I don't think it so peculiar you heard something that reminded you of Clay he is her environment. Just like you listening to Homer tape in your sleepand awakening to "Iris runs on ran on rainy feet” If Brooklyn thinks she is some dumb chick, he is pretty got dam dumb. I used to call that place "Brooklyn’s asylum for the terminally vain” I notice they got something called Vanity Productions now. Life is full of coincidences.

I got to clean this place up. I walked into a spider web today. Not so bad if you see what it is but in the dark I had a hell of a startle reaction. I get bit on the foot by a black widow spider. Painless bite, she got some kind of painkiller in her poison. My foot swelled up like a purple football. I never could kill a spider after that.

Pi
personal note 7:02 AM
You have now played that homer tape 200 times. Please change the tape.
Free Rice
Avatar Courtesy of the Baron de Hirsch Fund

'Blessed is he who was not born, Or he, who having been born, has died. But as for us who live, woe unto us, Because we see the afflictions of Zion, And what has befallen Jerusalem." Pseudepigrapha

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » August 18th, 2005, 4:45 pm

hey, izeveryboyin
what ever happened with that guy in the photo, ya know, the one like that you had met, man, eh :?:after that hallucinogenic
train ride. :?:
[color=darkcyan]i'm on a survival mission
yo ho ho an a bottle of rum om[/color]

Return to “Stories & Essays”