wired wierd

Prose, including snippets (mini-memoirs).
stilltrucking

wired wierd

Post by stilltrucking » August 5th, 2005, 2:59 am

Homo Erectus

Strange how in that junior high school with one thousand students there was only one girl who could smile at him and give him tented pants.

mousey1

Post by mousey1 » August 5th, 2005, 11:51 am

This is far too wordy!!!

See if you can't pare it down some!!!!

Maybe if you lose the pants!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! :D

Sorry still...couldn't resist!

Actually this is rather poignant, rather sweet. I take it tented pants is a metaphor for a melted heart. :)
I used to walk with my head in the clouds but I kept getting struck by lightning!
Now my head twitches and I drool alot. Anonymouse

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/mousey1/shhhhhh.gif[/img]

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » August 7th, 2005, 12:41 am

ten four on the pants, but can I keep my hat on :oops: .

Benny or is it Bennie, he used it on litkicks a couple years ago. I sometimes want to put footnotes, I did not even use quotation marks :x dang me.

I suppose I am using S* as a notebook, at least I will know where to find that snip if I need it. I am buried under piles of paper and hard drives. Everyday I waste time searching for things.

But it was so strange, we are talking 1953 the girls wore bobby sox, and she wore a long black skirt way beneath her knees just a enticing outline of her body. Was it a straight skirt? It did not flair hung tight to her body. But god how it drove me crazy. Of all the girls in that juniour high it was like she was the only one I could see. Let me put it this way. She the only one I can remember fifty years later. I got such an interesting little book. By a Princeton professor of something. On Bullshit." 4" X 6" and about a 1/4" thick. Looks like a little book you would give to a child. But very interesting. Mousey I have no idea what I am doing, other than the truth.

Dam I am happy to see you,
been doing any writing? I am sitting here trying to remember what I have stolen from you? Only thing I can think of is my what big ears you have, and how well you listen.

Izzy says I am strange that much is true, she also said I had talent which I find hard to believe. Just a good memory for trivial details
She got the talent, but why am I telling you?

You know I think I have Asperger's syndrome, makes me awkward and socially inept, say inappropriate things. But I might be a hypochondriac. I stumbled across one of your first posts here. The big dog little dog if you know which one I mean. I count on you to be fearless sister.

J
dam melted heart I actually caught that before I posted
Yes melted, all the blood boiled out of it and condensed in other places

"He was so young on a ten city run
in love with a truck stop girl
then something something
and a look in her eyes that would turn any good man's blood to wine.
...Above all he had integrity"
working hard on integrity of user ID's but still make mistakes

trying to correct typo's ASAP
one edit
two
and a couple of deze :lol: :lol:
:D :D and a few of doze

mousey1

Post by mousey1 » August 7th, 2005, 10:48 am

Definitely keep your hat on....adds a sense of decorum!!!

Yes Bennie....I miss him....excellent sense of humor....very good writer, takes great pics. I wonder whatever became of him.....

Izy said you are strange. Ooooo good compliment.

We are all strange! Strange ers in a strange land. Good company to keep I think.

As for the talented bit....don't quit your day job!!! :lol: :lol:
Actually yes, you write good, a good read, and usually a laugh or two sprinkled in the mix.

I am far from fearless....I am all bluster!!! But I "endeavor to prevail"!

Thanks for deze :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol:

and

doze :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink:

and for good measure

deze :!: :?: :idea: :arrow:
I used to walk with my head in the clouds but I kept getting struck by lightning!
Now my head twitches and I drool alot. Anonymouse

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/mousey1/shhhhhh.gif[/img]

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » August 7th, 2005, 2:54 pm

Strange In A Strange Land is a hard book to find used. I can hardly remember much about it but Spiderwoman loved Valentine's kisses. He wasn't thinking about anything else. The beginning with the religious wacko's or was that the end. Vague memories that i can hardly remember. Very much like the way it is in your crazy neighbor to the south. Our president of good and evil...he is now warning us about "dark forces” I wonder if there is a presidential shrink. Seems like they need one bad. I would recommend Homeboy for the job but he is retired. He treated the POW's returned from Viet Nam, I am sorry I am so greedy for your poetry. And thank you so much for taking the time to read :D

I hope can edit this before you see it.

edited

Return to “Stories & Essays”