Another coffin nail

On-going spontaneous Word Jams.
tinkerjack

Another coffin nail

Post by tinkerjack » December 5th, 2005, 2:57 pm

I could have put it in his coffin as if I had been here
shiftles sailor, want a be savior
I said I was his friend. How many years did he survive. We went down to the preachers church, We all stood up and the preacher's wife sang a pretty song about Jesus, my soon to be dead musician friend sang along in that beautiful voice of his. I listened and I was moved too. But I did not sing. Maybe I am on the Jesus road, probably so, there is no turning back, But there is nothing like a christian president like George W Bush to make me aware what is on the end of my theological fork. So strive for a practice, a buddha heart. Cause if so maybe I should have gotten more drunk with him more offten. Go out and by a gallon jug of that good old maountain dew. Drank with him until he finally had enough. But I was such a self righteous prick still. Ah stevie I love you, my guitar weeps, but I can't cry for you.
free rice

I used to be smart

tinkerjack

Post by tinkerjack » December 5th, 2005, 8:05 pm

what a guilt trip
random events that triggier abreactions
the assasination of a president on 11/22/63
the death of a father
the death of a doomed friend who I thought I could save because I was jesus christ superstar

Well he had a heart attack in a hotel room. He was acting up so bad his family took him to a motel. "Death is a loney business"

I remember some high brow British classical musician say that recorded music was an abomination to him.
I was a user, greedy for that live music , I am never as compassionate as I thought I was, my desire enabled him in his path to an early death.
Maybe I should have drank more with him, not take such a moral stand, get down with him, roll in the vomit together, then when he had enough I could say what is this foolishness, lets move on, don't it get boring to return to our vomit over and over again. What if chess games, twenty twenty hind sight, autopsies. Got dam me they ought to take a rope and hang me.
woman don't you weep for me

compassion unfolding with every breath.
Last edited by tinkerjack on December 5th, 2005, 8:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.
free rice

I used to be smart

WIREMAN

Post by WIREMAN » December 5th, 2005, 8:06 pm

song of the sailor......

tinkerjack

Post by tinkerjack » December 5th, 2005, 8:13 pm

we just passed like ships in the night
classical night
Bach today,
I needed something loud and kind of mathematical
maybe go for some blues awhile.

cold front coming in
free rice

I used to be smart

WIREMAN

Post by WIREMAN » December 5th, 2005, 8:21 pm

snowing steady here
wet and shiny on
Fayette Street
chilled to the bone
listening to Raga Jazz
ready to jump into
a real HOT bath...................

tinkerjack

Post by tinkerjack » December 5th, 2005, 10:25 pm

a big old two ton tub with feet.
a proper bath
enjoy
brought my aloe in
put a sheet over the rest of the garden before my door
sensory data
the phrase runs through my mind
non objectification
reading a book backwards
some times I read them in random chapters I don't realize I have finished reading it until the second time I come across the anotations in the margin. Hanging out with the Dalai Lama he came through town with the circus last night. Missing billelectric, been reading his chap book for almost two years now. You seen him writting anywhere?

nighty night
enjoy the bath
free rice

I used to be smart

WIREMAN

Post by WIREMAN » December 6th, 2005, 7:41 pm

NO ELECTRIC BILL to read lately
there's like some kinda lull of late
for a whole lotta good ones from
what I see in my cyber adventures,
bill was posting at litkicks for awhile
& he might be responding to some of the topics
but I don't read em, in fact that place is getting real boring
what were they thinking????????....

tinkerjack

Post by tinkerjack » December 6th, 2005, 8:29 pm

what were they thinking????????....
beats me wireman
Just happy the URL is still there
I duck over sometimes to check out the articles, poetry, haiku, the place is a national treasure, I wish them well. I Try to go in through a back door because the opening page always gives me such an inferiority complex. I wish I had a copy of the action poetry book. It looks like it is the only way I will get to read some serious writting by knip, not just his devil's games.

Remember the great litkicks writting workshop where they were going to teach us to right fast or somethin?

I sent in my entrance fee but brooklyn wrote me back and said it was best for them if I did not join the work shop. He was nice enough to offer me my check back. I wrote back and said told them to keep the money as a donation. This is the second time I have mentioned litkicks today (maybe three :roll: )
I am not crying about it but
it fuking hurt to quote yabyum.
I

I hope I don't sound angry or hurt anymore. I have come to accept it as a compliment, like the wizard giving the tin man his heart. I been writting pretty fast lately

Back to charm city
Aisquith street around lombard and lloyd near the old synagogue that grand pa went to stood a greek temple, huge building with doric columns, a youth center that me and my brothers could not go to, we had our own up on Baltimore street. If that building is gone don't tell me. I will feel like I am drown, want to go downtown and get drunk.
free rice

I used to be smart

WIREMAN

Post by WIREMAN » December 6th, 2005, 8:44 pm

nah Jack if it's the one i'm thinking about the block before central
heading east, it's still there and a really remarkable place, i remember seeing it for the 1st time back in the 90's when i used to come up on the train and just foot it round town.....i kinda fell in love with this place after walking it so many times over the years...
in fact i love it more than dc which is home, but was always so full of barriers......

tinkerjack

Post by tinkerjack » December 6th, 2005, 9:23 pm

So many cities I love, I love this whole got dam stupid red white and blue country. Bury my heart at wounded knee next to red emmas, or next to my great Aunt Elke in that ash pile in that little polish village near Krakow.

Boston where she wandered home bleeding to death the night she lost he virginity. "One in a million the gynecologist said, one in a million to bleed like this."

My mad girl muse,

DC that got dam statue of by Rodin haunts me still, DC was cruising on Georgia Avenue, sailing out of Buzzard's Point. Long conversations at A V Ristoronte on NY Ave?
DC was working at 14 and U NW. White boy in a sea of black.

Barney circle diner early morning walk from my girl friends house on capital hill

College park, a rainy night in summer, passionate wet kisses that led to mouldy tragedy.
free rice

I used to be smart

Return to “~GO!”