The Center For Moral Clarity

Hang out. Talk trash.
stilltrucking

The Center For Moral Clarity

Post by stilltrucking » February 1st, 2005, 1:39 pm

It is an honor to live a long life for the good of the country

Not much longer until all the holocaust survivors are gone and also the combat veterans who freed them.

I think anyone who says, "It is an honor to die for your country"
if they have not fought for their country
then they are a crock of shit.
We got a fresh batch of combat veterans every generation, who is going to welcome them home, those men who have seen god. Now not only is it an honor but it will pay a death benefit of 250,000 dollar death benefit. , college benefits, seven dollars and fifty cents a day combat pay, and 250 thousand bucks for your kids college fund. Sounds like a deal to me. Then there is always the good feeling of being patriotic, defenders of the faith. Am I speaking softly? I think not.

Welcome home surfer. I never could understand how you could piss that woman off. The one on litkicks who only cares about Palestine.

I made the post about playing war because I think there are too many people who are just big kids playing war with real flesh and blood people

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » February 1st, 2005, 2:36 pm

http://www.studioeight.tv/phpbb/viewtop ... ight=#9705

Jimboloco tells me I prattle too much, he does not come right out and say that because he is kind, he does it tough love and zen humor.

I put this here on trash talk because when I was being flammed by those people on litkicks scooter (who ever the hell he is) and you were two fo the few who cut me some slack. Mostly I was flammed by a woman who only cared about Palestine, which I thought was kind of a shame, she would quote these Arab news paper articles to support her views, I would check the guy out and find stuff that disturbed me, like one article about a Nazi general living in Egypt who was only following the orders of the Legitamte government of Germany at the time,

later she told me I was a nice guy, I had mixed feelings about that,

my point is I remember you have a son, so I been thinking about what a father has got to do and say about sex. I got this new guy I am trying to mentor, I think he is a sick puppy, because I know his mother so well.

just another prattle, if you have read it thanks
family that nephew is the closest thing I will ever have to a son.

I would like to stick around and see him get his head above the testosterone poisoning, for the sake of woman kind, nothing wrong with being a boy toy I suppose, except when it comes to babies being born
__________________________________-
of course those pilots who shot the hell out of the USS Liberty were only obeying the orders of the government of their country too.
but that probably makes me sound like a self hating Jew, too many only care about Israel. I am just an old hippy who still believes we can share the land.

surfermike

Post by surfermike » February 1st, 2005, 8:18 pm

I can't remember some litkicker from palastine, but
I do know when I was in combat in Vietnam, I saw
God more than once. He was usually disguised as
a hellicopter pilot, and he flew low, and dropped
ammo. and water. He'd then return and take away
my wounded and dead friends. I'm sure that was
God, even though he used the named Donald.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » February 1st, 2005, 10:29 pm

just think of me as the guy who was too scared to take off his helmet and fried his brain.

All I know about Viet Nam is what I learned from my pardners in crime back in my trucking days, It is amazing how many ex military wind up as truck drivers, how many officers returned home after ww2 and started trucking companies and hired a bunch of veterans. One my of my pardners was a B-17 pilot, a cajun who bought a bar and thought it was going to be fun, until some of his new friends turned out to be mean drunks who got real pissed when he had to cut them off. And he was not a man to back down. One was a navy veteran from Korea blown off the deck of the Leyte. One who could never watch a slasher movie.

To lay down and sleep behind a driver who is coming down Siskiyou in February you just have to trust your pardner. I was turned down for the draft just because I used to go to bed after my father died with the thought of putting a shot gun to my head.
So later I joined a Quaker meeting and said I was a c.o. even though they selective service didn't want me anyway. I became a street medic during the anti war marchs of the seventies, joined an outfit called MCHR, got trained by these young men who had been medics and were determined to do all they could to stop the war. They seemed like kids to me, I in my thirties they barely twenties.

I remmber that you always seemed to have a grip on things, a rock steady outlook that I admire, that reminded me of friends I will probably never see again.

Jimboloco flew a hearse in vietnam, I hate to say anything about his drawings anymore because for me they are just arresting art, something just takes my mind away. They stop me in my tracks and makes me think. and they are cold thoughts

courtesy of jimboloco

Those pardners of mine taught me a lot, I used to think I was a coward because I got the shakes when someone really pissed me off, I suppose I was just quaking
Last edited by stilltrucking on November 8th, 2007, 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » November 8th, 2007, 5:10 pm

I been talking about you with jimboloco again

They say a coward dies a thousand deaths, I am going to have a hell of a mortuary bill.

Jimbloloco give me the adrenalin shakes so bad sometimes I can hardly type my hands shaking so bad.

I remember the last post you made on litkicks, the one one with the slurred typing. YOu remember that one? then you disappeared for a while. I always wondered how you could typed slurred if you were as drunk as you said you were.

This is a god forsaken country these days, I hope Donald is not too disgusted with us.

thanks for taking the time to reply

Return to “Trailerpark”